Hey Diabler

IAG

Thanks Lagger.  Yes it was a RAV4. 

Nice memory you have there.  I believe it was 3/15/17.  Was not a very fun experience.  I was pretty lucky to get out of there with nothing more than being super sore for a few days and at least a mild concussion.  

My driving habits have definitely changed since then.  No longer take unnecessary changes just to save a minute or two. 

Thanks Lagger.  Yes it was a RAV4. 

Nice memory you have there.  I believe it was 3/15/17.  Was not a very fun experience.  I was pretty lucky to get out of there with nothing more than being super sore for a few days and at least a mild concussion.  

My driving habits have definitely changed since then.  No longer take unnecessary changes just to save a minute or two.

Not really my good memory. I’ve been looking at vehicles, and was thinking somebody at TGF had a CRV or RAV ...I googled, and that picture came up. I just happened to notice it was a year ago...doesn’t seem like It could have been that long ago. Time flies. You WERE very lucky indeed.