The World Famous Peeps Baseball Contest

TobyTyler

It's back!!

http://www.peepsplace.com/showthread.php?s=0570a2bc0311d6b2de4294bba9e17787&t=529991

join myself and others (few good baseball guys here who post under pseudo for the Peeps contest) and follow along with daily updates and actual live standings that show you where you stand week to week!  genius!!   

if you are looking for a contest with standings updated once a month that look like fucking hieroglyphics, then Boat should have something for you, find him the Big Mac thread!!  

^

Do you know surefire sign that you went swimming somewhere with 65%+ minorities? Women and men wearing shirts.

Few years ago I was all excited to take my kids out to Hunterdon County , to a lake I used to swim at as a kid. Show up and there are like 50 mexican families there, babies wearing shitty diapers in the water, obese moms and children all wearing t-shirts in the Ebola infested water. Was crushing.

^

Do you know surefire sign that you went swimming somewhere with 65%+ minorities? Women and men wearing shirts.

Few years ago I was all excited to take my kids out to Hunterdon County , to a lake I used to swim at as a kid. Show up and there are like 50 mexican families there, babies wearing shitty diapers in the water, obese moms and children all wearing t-shirts in the Ebola infested water. Was crushing.

LOL

rules

you can basically stuff as many people as you want into one vehicle and is same price.

they have a trash in/trash out policy, you have to take your garbage with you.   the food options are minimal, nothing good for sale.   it's a no frills beach with no boardwalk. 

there are regular life guards on staff

there is also a nude beach at the very end of the strip, which everybody goes to when they are 17 thinking will see some nice tits and ass, and are sadly mistaken

It's back!!

http://www.peepsplace.com/showthread.php?t=529991

join myself and others (few good baseball guys here who post under pseudo for the Peeps contest) and follow along with daily updates and actual live standings that show you where you stand week to week!  genius!!   

if you are looking for a contest with standings updated once a month that look like fucking hieroglyphics, then Boat should have something for you, find him the Big Mac thread!!

Not all that impressed with the guy that won it last year.

However the guy that placed 2nd, now that’s a hell of a handicapper.

I was just fuckin around Fecal

200 plays made by all star break, sides or totals. Live lines. He used pinnacle previously.

Note in previous years you CAN see what others are playing.

$100 each and pays top 3. He usually kicks in some also.

The world famous Meatman and Beantown Jim also play. The $100 is worth it for the fades alone.

Tangent here but Sandy Hook beach at the Jersey Shore has become off limits in the past fifteen years with all the Hispanics. Very popular destination for that group with the "per carload" entrance fee vs per person fee at other beaches.

Ever see a Mexican clown car?

Lots of dash board carpets?

No thanks.