Milwaukee Mike....check in Please

Teddy kgb

I want to find trends early on in MLB this season, do you go to a site or do your own tracking?

If you do your own and have so many ideas that you have to toss some out, I’ll track those if you want.

Or just give me some ideas if you can...

Oh boy here we go again. 

i'm not good at baseball tracking, or even baseball betting

i make bets on games i'm going to, just for action, other than that i usually avoid mlb altogether

Ok thanks Mike.....I know you always show up with a 22-1 record of Team A winning the tip or scorung first so I thouight you might put in that kind opf work to find obcsure trends in baseball

Ok thanks Mike.....I know you always show up with a 22-1 record of Team A winning the tip or scorung first so I thouight you might put in that kind opf work to find obcsure trends in baseball

yeah those tips were fun while they lasted, until i got limited everywhere except bookmaker on props

the angle i would look at in mlb is team to score first, and yes/no score in first inning... based on pitchers that start great or slow, and leadoff hitters that get on often