* DONE* 7-15 standings A1 PPH and TGF MLB 1st half contest------TGF has added $500 CASH to prize pool

Boatboatboat

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to go back 7 weeks. Actually I wrote down how many picks that I made.

This was fun, lets do it again for the second half. ONLY one difference i guess. Lets make it for 5 weeks so everyone can see how many plays have been made. Maybe 6 weeks if needed. Maybe lower the plays to 75 or 80 for fewer weeks

If we kept the thread pinned and everyone was posting regularly, I think another one of these can go fine. 

By then Boat may not have his personal issues and/or maybe Sharp runs it, etc. 

I'd suggest considering the 2nd half so there's more time to have it all worked out.

I would be in is if everyone posts up and sharp square agrees to run...ONLY if he wants to..and he should be paid for his time somehow as it is a time-consuming deal. I know B3 was against posting number of plays and standings, as he thought that was not indicative of a true handicapping contest. I guess he was overruled in past years...but that’s basically what we’ve got now. It may allow for different strategy, but it’s way more fun to have regular updates and a pinned thread so there can be back and forth trash talk. Plus everyone goes in with the same advantage or disadvantage.

Agree with Mach that anything should not start until after All-Star break. This one still has to wrap up, and would take that long to get things in order. I wouldn’t blame sharp if he was not interested in grading as he has been very busy and diligent with work on the other contests. We would need to make it worth his while imo.