I bought an Astros World Series ring

RDTrains

Been a fan ever since I moved to Houston since ‘77. Mortgage paid off in 2 months, just started collecting a small pension from Shell. Discover offered me an interest free loan for 13 months if I pay on time.

So I decided to pull the trigger.

Very secretive on design. Only info they gave was Astros ring would have 150 stones. Delivery expected in 8 weeks, I pick it up at Minute Maid. Stay tuned.

http://abc13.com/sports/astros-to-sell-112-world-championship-fan-rings/3233288/

Bought a WS ring?

I didn’t even know they sold them.

Are they exact replicas of the player rings?

Why would you need an interest free loan? They’re 20 bucks

https://www.foxrings.com/products/houston-astros-2017-replica-world-series-championship-ring-pre-sale?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=googlepla&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI57GX05aA2gIVgkOGCh3EdgEOEAQYASABEgKK8fD_BwE

Been a fan ever since I moved to Houston since ‘77. Mortgage paid off in 2 months, just started collecting a small pension from Shell. Discover offered me an interest free loan for 13 months if I pay on time.

So I decided to pull the trigger.

Very secretive on design. Only info they gave was Astros ring would have 150 stones. Delivery expected in 8 weeks, I pick it up at Minute Maid. Stay tuned.

http://abc13.com/sports/astros-to-sell-112-world-championship-fan-rings/3233288/

Very nice RD!  A fantastic purchase, congrats! 

I have been an Astro's fam myself for 25 yrs or so, started watching them when I got into baseball as a kid and Louisiana had nothing to offer MLB wise and they were closest team/ballpark. 

It's all in the link."Each ring will retail at the symbolic price of $11,112 for the 11 postseason games which led to the Astros' World Series win, which, when added with their 101 regular season victories, equates to 112 wins for the season."

I like you pal, but I gotta be honest. IMO buying this ring is kinda fucking gay. Waste of money.

It's all in the link.

"Each ring will retail at the symbolic price of $11,112 for the 11 postseason games which led to the Astros' World Series win, which, when added with their 101 regular season victories, equates to 112 wins for the season."

ah, I guess I should have read it.  I don't like the sound of a symbolic price and a secret design.  I'm guessing they don't want you to total the value of the gems and metals.  Melt value should be at least 50% of price, but I'm guessing it is maybe 10%.  Either way, I'm sure you will enjoy it and it will be cool to wear to the games.