Nothing like a LIL daytime golf

BarryRunSome

How'd it come across?

Must not have been good if they stopped doing it.

They played on the west coast so there was light for most of the round

It was OK from what I remember but Tiger is the only player alive that could ever make Prime Time golf feasible.

They would never do it today. None of today’s top players could ever generate the audience needed for Prime Time.

Golf is still such a niche sport. There aren’t a lot of people tuned in unless Tiger is involved.

If tiger dropped dead tomorrow I’d still be tuned in every week. Couldn’t care less.

The top golf mind at TGF can always learn a new trick or two.

If you haven't seen this site, this guy has some good stat sheets on the players in each tournament.

https://sites.google.com/site/smartgolfbets/tournament-sheets

Historical performance in the same tourney and results from other recent tournaments for each player.

Might find a hidden lil GEM with these.

The top golf mind at TGF can always learn a new trick or two

I beg to differ with top golf mind at TGF

At the moment I am the top golf mind alive

Do you silly LIL idiots (I wanted to use another word for idiots but Kinger has his finger on the ban button right now dying to send me on vacation) realize how hard it is to have 10-1 stretch betting golf matchups, not to mention my McIlroy win bet from last week

I’m running very very good men, and I’m about to go 11-1 when my quarterfinal play cashes

It’s real good to be “The Runner” right now. Real fucking good

It was Noren, Deems

Do you know any retarded Bookies? You might still be able to get down on him :deemer

From 3 up to 1 up just like that

Sweeper must have dressed his crack pipe up into a Noren doll. The 40 year old skateboarder at home sticking it with a pin :deemer

Doesn’t matter one fucking bit. Even if he loses which I HIGHLY doubt he will, I’m still up thousands upon thousands betting golf the last 3 weeks. Doesn’t matter one bit. Hammer away at those Noren dolls men :deemer

• 3 weeks later...