My family will be Marching For Our Lives on Saturday

WVU

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Locally in Texas if students walked out of the class over the past month, they were immediately suspended. But not sure that it mattered because there was not much talk of any walkouts anyway

plenty walked out in Texas, but that doesn't fit your narrative.  

https://www.texastribune.org/2018/02/22/inspired-survivors-texas-students-protest-gun-violence-following-flori/

Fuck that ban guns shit! 

No one even talks about that security officer that shot the shooter the other day. That DOESNT FIT IN THE NARRATIVE

Of course not.  Pussies like WVU would rather cower in fear, talk about taking rights away from law-abiding citizens (not criminals... they don't actually have a plan for that), and "march" like they are standing up for something noble than to EVER pay tribute to heroes like the officer in Maryland.

We had a walkout for something I don't even fucking remember in high school.  You know why so many kids walked out?  Because it was a hell of a lot better than going to class.  Nobody actually gave a shit why we were walking out.

Delusional fuck.

Of course not.  Pussies like WVU would rather cower in fear, talk about taking rights away from law-abiding citizens (not criminals... they don't actually have a plan for that), and "march" like they are standing up for something noble than to EVER pay tribute to heroes like the officer in Maryland.

lol.  Still mad, eh?

Well I was talking about in my hometown. The democratic areas like Houston had some walkouts I guess. But not too many black students are for gun control come to think of it

I am for an age of 21 to buy guns I guess. 

My wife is principal of a middle school and the district is paying for her gun training. She already has a concealed handgun license, but she locks it up everyday when she get to school. The district will pay for extra weapons to be on campus locked up as well after a few of the faculty complete training

69% of TGF posters want more gun control.  Pro gun is losing steam nationwide

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/43223-are-you-for-stricter-gun-laws/page-23

WE can both have more control measures and still ensure people a right to bear arms. 

The only problem is when there are extremes either way, as we've discussed already on that one thread.