My family will be Marching For Our Lives on Saturday

WVU

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am for an age of 21 to buy guns I guess.

My wife is principal of a middle school and the district is paying for her gun training. She already has a concealed handgun license, but she locks it up everyday when she get to school. The district will pay for extra weapons to be on campus locked up as well after a few of the faculty complete training

Yeah teachers are terribly underpaid and can't get raises but lets throw money at their gun training. Good idea.

I am for an age of 21 to buy guns I guess.

My wife is principal of a middle school and the district is paying for her gun training. She already has a concealed handgun license, but she locks it up everyday when she get to school. The district will pay for extra weapons to be on campus locked up as well after a few of the faculty complete training

Nice scam the gov cooked up...no money for teachers or learning tools. But we got millions for guns and gun training!

Good to hear, WVU. Glad you and the family went to it.

I sent the drone up but anywhere close to the MSD high school was a no fly zone so I didn't get much of the crowd. There had to be close to 100k people for the march. Change Is coming.

Hardcore Liberals be loving to march!

There will def be more done, and Dems are figuring out how to rally their base with all these issues. 

Didn't Trump just ban Bump Stocks, though. I think Reps would be savvy to make some changes proactively instead of being reactive later.

That's the goal. Force change and vote out the resistant. Bump stocks and raising the age for purchase is a start but it is far from being the end result. The next couple of elections are going to be very interesting. Red districts all over the US are in big trouble.

That's the goal. Force change and vote out the resistant. Bump stocks and raising the age for purchase is a start but it is far from being the end result. The next couple of elections are going to be very interesting. Red districts all over the US are in big trouble.

Do you think they'll ever ban handguns? Reps always charge the Dems with having that as the ultimate end goal. 

Do you think they'll ever ban handguns? Reps always charge the Dems with having that as the ultimate end goal.

Eventually, yes, I do. It has worked well where implemented. But this will divide the country like slavery did. But it has to happen and way down the road It will happen. It is the right thing to do.

Lets just suppose you're right, you win an election and change some laws, then there's another mass shooting...what then ?   :scratch  

Eventually, yes, I do. It has worked well where implemented. But this will divide the country like slavery did. But it has to happen and way down the road It will happen. It is the right thing to do.

What about places like Chicago with strict gun laws and high crime/murder rates?

I mean, ideally, I think it would be wonderful, but idk how realistic it all is. 

Is it Sweden that you're referring to?

Lets just suppose you're right, you win an election and change some laws, then there's another mass shooting...what then ?   :scratch

By slowly banning dangerous weapons and continuing to restrict you will begin to change a mindset. In time that mindset spreads. People stopped demanding being able to have slaves after a while too.

By slowly banning dangerous weapons and continuing to restrict you will begin to change a mindset. In time that mindset spreads. People stopped demanding being able to have slaves after a while too.

Let me ask a question and tell me the truth, do you really think the florida shooting, and by connection this rally, will change anything at all?

Because didn't these very naive children say that "this will be the last school shooting", and then last week there was another one where a girl died, but yet for some reason they dont care about her life because an armed man stopped it quick?