Florida State vs Michigan ncaa tourney game

TeamGSP

i would like to say that i did not have any total or side in this game, no moneyline, no spread, no NOTHING

i really wanted to let this game pass after over 24 hours or more before i check the threads to see if anyone said anything about this game

how the fuck is there nothing to be said about leonard hamilton after what happened?

roughly around 11 seconds left in the game michigan gets the ball after fsu misses the shot and nothing else happens but the clock running out

are you fuckin' stupid?  did you all have fsu +4.5 and so you ain't saying shit?

this is why i don't like you.  Just because something brilliant happens to you, you don't say a thing

i hate college basketball and i'm telling you, teams and coaches be doing the shit on purpose fuckin' fouling with less than 30 seconds in the game and you're down by double digits

this is the biggest fuckin' stupid ass shit to have to endure when it comes to betting on college basketball, the stupid ass fouls, the fact that these college idiots can't make free throws and it's fuckin' STUPID

college basketball is so fuckin' easy to rig the spread, rig the total because of the stupid bullshit that can happen with fouls

i'm telling you that i love rigged games because i know how to be on the right side of it, but this past season for college basketball was a little different, and that's not including the march madness

i can't tell you how many times early in the college basketball season that i bet on a team that should have been rigged, i was always sure to be on the correct side but why wasn't it happening?  

then i figured it out, OH!!!!  fuckin' idiot schools were under investigation during the regular season, shit at that point for me i was like got damn it, i guess i gotta wait till march madness to see if games finally get rigged FOR REAL

i'm telling you and you seasoned gamblers can attest to what i have to say about this but the teams that were supposed to win and cover during the regular season HAPPENED.  All the totals that were supposed to go over went OVER

the public won during the regular season and i fuckin' knew it.  i never bet with the public and so i knew i had to try and wait till march madness

anyways there have been only 2 games i have been able to bet on that was supposed to be rigged and ended up being rigged:

betting against unc spread first round i think with the +21.5 or whatever that shit was and villanova under with texas tech

all fuckin' college basketball regular season long i was waiting for these type of games to cash on but it never happened, not till these 2 march madness games

fuck the investigation, so fuckin' happy the investigation didn't apply to those 2 games i bet on

but fuckin' fsu +4.5 with leonard hamilton anyways fuck you florida people in here, do you know how to speak up?  do you know how to be proactive?   just because it wasn't your child that got runned the fuck over in the news you ain't gonna say shit?

i have caught you RED HANDED florida 

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would like to say that i did not have any total or side in this game, no moneyline, no spread, no NOTHING

i really wanted to let this game pass after over 24 hours or more before i check the threads to see if anyone said anything about this game

how the fuck is there nothing to be said about leonard hamilton after what happened?

roughly around 11 seconds left in the game michigan gets the ball after fsu misses the shot and nothing else happens but the clock running out

are you fuckin' stupid?  did you all have fsu +4.5 and so you ain't saying shit?

this is why i don't like you.  Just because something brilliant happens to you, you don't say a thing

i hate college basketball and i'm telling you, teams and coaches be doing the shit on purpose fuckin' fouling with less than 30 seconds in the game and you're down by double digits

this is the biggest fuckin' stupid ass shit to have to endure when it comes to betting on college basketball, the stupid ass fouls, the fact that these college idiots can't make free throws and it's fuckin' STUPID

college basketball is so fuckin' easy to rig the spread, rig the total because of the stupid bullshit that can happen with fouls

i'm telling you that i love rigged games because i know how to be on the right side of it, but this past season for college basketball was a little different, and that's not including the march madness

i can't tell you how many times early in the college basketball season that i bet on a team that should have been rigged, i was always sure to be on the correct side but why wasn't it happening?  

then i figured it out, OH!!!!  fuckin' idiot schools were under investigation during the regular season, shit at that point for me i was like got damn it, i guess i gotta wait till march madness to see if games finally get rigged FOR REAL

i'm telling you and you seasoned gamblers can attest to what i have to say about this but the teams that were supposed to win and cover during the regular season HAPPENED.  All the totals that were supposed to go over went OVER

the public won during the regular season and i fuckin' knew it.  i never bet with the public and so i knew i had to try and wait till march madness

anyways there have been only 2 games i have been able to bet on that was supposed to be rigged and ended up being rigged:

betting against unc spread first round i think with the +21.5 or whatever that shit was and villanova under with texas tech

all fuckin' college basketball regular season long i was waiting for these type of games to cash on but it never happened, not till these 2 march madness games

fuck the investigation, so fuckin' happy the investigation didn't apply to those 2 games i bet on

but fuckin' fsu +4.5 with leonard hamilton anyways fuck you florida people in here, do you know how to speak up?  do you know how to be proactive?   just because it wasn't your child that got runned the fuck over in the news you ain't gonna say shit?

i have caught you RED HANDED florida 

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GSP, where do you stand nowadays on pepperoni nipples.

leonard hamilton has been the coach at fsu for a long time and not one time ever had he had a chance to go to the final four

his entire coaching career, he had not gone past the sweet 16 but in this game he was a champion already, appearing in his first elite 8 game

did anyone not see the famous post game interview with dana jacobson?  everything is in there and i felt really left out

he told his entire family and close friends to bet on fsu spread because even if they don't win, they will fight down 10 with 2 minutes left to cover the spread

a lot of fsu people got this inside information and didn't share it with nobody, not even me

i'm MAD, i'm ANGRY and i have a passion for fixed games, thanks for listening to my rant