The PokerStars TGF Home Game [Tonight @ 10 PM ET]

KingRevolver

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweeper i just looked you up and says your average buy in is $8, i dont think you would even want to play us if you could!!!

post the rest of my stats idiot....33% ROI , in the black over 140+ tournaments.   Morons gonna moron. .....Plenty of $100 buy-in events in there.  Of course your average shrinks over 100+ tournaments including the monthly freerolls that you are auto-entered into.  Dumb fuck

Shit... we're playing for $25 knowing that it's mostly for kicks. This guy a "pro" playing for $8. Unbelievable.

They have $5 buy-in events with 1k guarantees .....You have no clue about the reality of online poker.  Overlays can be found a few times/month also.  These are also multi table fields, not some single table sit n' go....get on my level TGF :cigar

post the rest of my stats idiot....33% ROI , in the black over 140+ tournaments.   Morons gonna moron. .....Plenty of $100 buy-in events in there.  Of course your average shrinks over 100+ tournaments including the monthly freerolls that you are auto-entered into.  Dumb fuck

my average buy in was $48 over 1400 tourneys, but cant see the rest of stats because im not opted in or something...played alot of cash games back in those days from 3-6 to 5-10 NL....im not a little micro stakes bottom feeder.  You are not on my level, and never were.