The PokerStars TGF Home Game [Tonight @ 10 PM ET]

KingRevolver

Brick is not my poker handle and has never been my poker handle anywhere you retard 

You are the one attacking me douchebag...  As you know there is so much variance in tournaments that my stats are not too bad.  Quit the tough guy act, this day and age online poker is 1000% different than the Chris Moneymaker years.  

20180422_111501.jpg

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweeper get this through your thick lil retarded skull you window lickin fuck, i am not "Brick" on any poker network and never have been.

And poker is a little bit diffferent but doesnt stop me from playing buy in amounts that a grown man should be playing.  Think i played $8 buy ins when i was between 10-12 years old

dont have a graph, says i never opted in...if you want to play for a grand head up on nitrogen or something we can set it the fuck up tough guy!

You can still double click on your handle and it will show your tournaments.   Heads up is the weakest part of my game, no bet, I will wager on a last longer mtt tho...Nitrogen interface sucks cock btw.  Any other ROW platform options?  What state are you in :scratch

You can still double click on your handle and it will show your tournaments.   Heads up is the weakest part of my game, no bet, I will wager on a last longer mtt tho...Nitrogen interface sucks cock btw.  Any other ROW platform options?  What state are you in :scratch

Would never happen. Sweeper doesn't have that kind of cash.

i.e. I don't have a grand.

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh guy wants to bet last longer in a tourney instead of heads up bwahahahahaha.  i suck at heads up too....get on ring game of 9 players with me