The PokerStars TGF Home Game [Tonight @ 10 PM ET]

KingRevolver

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brickah

I was playing against pros constantly in the $250-375 6 person Super turbos. Spanked those fuckers

I dont doubt your skills deem, you are a smart kid.  I used to play tons of the 45 person $60 buy in turbos at stars....really miss those ones.

Also got killed by a gang of chinese guys from Fuzhou on the $200-$400 7 card stud table.  Will never forget that tilt session.  $15k in about 10 mins if i remember right.

Anyone besides me got current stats???  All living in the past, Ultimate Bet, full tilt candy land :laugh   Try beating the game now when everyone has a HUD and 15 screens

Sweeper= documented winner MTT's, award winning poker tracking website :hat

Sweep im just flippin you a little shit.  I wish i could still play at a decent site.  About all that is available is nitrogen.

You know the response was just an excuse though, atleast we can agree on that.  You dont want to play the brickster for a grand, not many guys do.

As stated , heads up is not my strong suit....You can tell by my DOCUMENTED STATS.....I have several final tables but few 1st place cashes.  Lots of chops also....we all have holes in our game that need to be worked on.  I admit my holes, you keep pounding keyboards.  I did counter your offer with a mtt last longer which returned crickets.  How bout everyone just helps everyone advance their game instead of posturing up behind a keyboard :scratch   Between you, sleepy, deemer, Monkeyjitbag and myself, I think we could have a good strategy group...Kinger is out obviously. square donk fuck