Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The PokerStars TGF Home Game [Tonight @ 10 PM ET]

* * - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
620 replies to this topic

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 67469 posts

I paid Mac his $25. Fuck you other clowns.

And, yeah, we can keep a running tab if you want...

Balco

Balco

Rockstar

• Members
  • 18981 posts

I paid Mac his $25. Fuck you other clowns.

And, yeah, we can keep a running tab if you want...

K

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

2018 IAG Tournament of Cappers Champion

• Members
  • 3817 posts

Congrats to Focker for Game 2. Was so glad that it wasn't Brick so I could say that he's yet to beat me! Ha. 

But.....I won't be able to play again until this weekend or next week, so I prefer to settle now. Or well, tomorrow. 

Don't mind if Brick/BUmp decide to one pay me 50 and the other pay MF. 

As for Kinger...collected his and sending WVU a PM now. Brick/Bump can tell me how they want to take care of it and I'll PM one or both after. 

"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 3817 posts

And just so you know, FOcker, I put on the D-backs game and rooted it home for ya. 

"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 12521 posts
50 sent to Mach for myself and natty bumpo.

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 12521 posts

We can start a running tab otherwise, Brick. Same with Timely. Doesn't matter to me.

that sounds good to me if we start playing more often. Pointless to send $25 back and forth. Paid Mach 50 so bump owes you 50 for mine and his entries.

Bump City

Bump City

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1937 posts

that sounds good to me if we start playing more often. Pointless to send $25 back and forth. Paid Mach 50 so bump owes you 50 for mine and his entries.

Pm me monkey

Quite entertaining, Rito and myself lol so much at your posts you have replaced comedy movie night @ the Muncher household

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 3817 posts

Received.

Thanks again, guys. 

Was a good little time. 

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 3817 posts

And got WVU's, too. 

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 67469 posts

BTW, if you donks want the option of being able to show your cards after a hand is over... you'll have to go into your settings.

Settings

Gameplay

Show/Muck Cards

WVU

WVU

• JFC
  • 14646 posts

brick wants to show his bluffs

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 12521 posts

brick wants to show his bluffs

i could the first couple times we played, but last time i was never given the option....went to settings and nothing was changed so not sure whats up.

WVU

WVU

• JFC
  • 14646 posts

or you were bluffing about bluffing

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 67469 posts

2d7wmkk.png

Then click Apply Changes.

Brick

Brick

• JFC
  • 12521 posts

king scared to play again

sweeper

sweeper

next level

• Members
  • 4609 posts

what happened here :scratch   I can play any of you faggots from Nevada, Delaware or NJ on the WSOP site

Need your windows cleaned????

Dial  1-800-tgf-theX

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 3817 posts

what happened here :scratch   I can play any of you faggots from Nevada, Delaware or NJ on the WSOP site

Gonna need a game soon. 

Would be nice to beat Brick again. He's prob the best poker player in forum history.......yet was no match for my prowess. 

WVU

WVU

• JFC
  • 14646 posts

brick owes WVU $50

Kinger owes WVU $50

WVU owes no one

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 3817 posts

Should get another game soon.

JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21

• Members
  • 4899 posts

Should get another game soon.

I'd probably be game.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 3817 posts

Kinger needs to set a date/time for another TGF game night. 

Make it for like a week or so from now and see how many will sign up. While I think it's capped at 9, nothing preventing from having multiple lil tourneys going if more than 9 want to play. 

Been a while!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users