The PokerStars TGF Home Game [Tonight @ 10 PM ET]

KingRevolver

I'd play you heads up NBW, but Idk how to set it all up..

Heads up would be ok sometimes, but im thinlking this would be real good with 6 or 9 guys daily a couple times a day....Kinger should set up and put a sticker up maybe have a 4 EST game, 7 EST game 10 EST game and 1 am EST game.......play some for 25 a tourney per player and others for 50 or more if everyone agrees

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to set-up a 6-player table to start in 25 minutes.  How's that, guys?  The more I think of it... I don't think we'd need 6 players... just 3 to 6.  

You're telling me these clubs could only have 9 or 18 players playing?  What if 17 players were in the club?  Makes no sense.

I think if I do a table for 6, and 4 of us show up... the tournament still starts.

Let's give it a try, boys!  Joey, NBW, Mac, and Me... give me 2 minutes to put it up.

I'm going to set-up a 6-player table to start in 25 minutes.  How's that, guys?  The more I think of it... I don't think we'd need 6 players... just 3 to 6.  

You're telling me these clubs could only have 9 or 18 players playing?  What if 17 players were in the club?  Makes no sense.

I think if I do a table for 6, and 4 of us show up... the tournament still starts.

Let's give it a try, boys!  Joey, NBW, Mac, and Me... give me 2 minutes to put it up.

ok thanks Kinger

I'm going to set-up a 6-player table to start in 25 minutes. How's that, guys? The more I think of it... I don't think we'd need 6 players... just 3 to 6.

You're telling me these clubs could only have 9 or 18 players playing? What if 17 players were in the club? Makes no sense.

Let's give it a try, boys! Joey, NBW, Mac, and Me... give me 2 minutes to put it up.

I can’t for the life of me figure out where the private tables are ?