Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Ever been offered head by...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

LCD

LCD

DonkeyKong kill screen...

• Members
  • 6026 posts

That I’ve ironically reappropriated a photo of a person who was arrested for pedo stuff, who worked for BetJamaica and SBR as a database analyst but SBR swept it under the rug.

BAUS

It is a little nutty that you've "ironically reappropriated" that photo of a pedophile for this long.  If your avatar is a photo of a child molester irony is probably not involved.

CRXitPc.jpg

Downsouth

Downsouth

• Members
  • 5200 posts
Rockets!!!

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

2018 IAG Tournament of Cappers Champion

• Members
  • 4831 posts

Wild story. 

I do not discount this taking place. I know it's the thing to immediately dis forum stories and all that but I think that takes away from folks posting them. 

Plus, none of us were there, so we don't fuckin' know. Seems plausible so f it. Take a man at his word. 

And tell him that he should've gotten the head. Then again, all that matters is if you won your games or not afterwards. If you lost, it's prob because you didn't get the goodness. But if you won, good man for holding out!

"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

Guest_ConspiracyMuncher_*

• Guests
I like this machiavelli guy. If it was a made up story I would have said a 9 offered head... but she was a 4 or lower. That aint hard to get.

• Guests

It is a little nutty that you've "ironically reappropriated" that photo of a pedophile for this long. If your avatar is a photo of a child molester irony is probably not involved.

Yep. Years.

Obsessed and weird. LCD is sharp. Always has been.

Moldoveanu

Moldoveanu

• FFF
  • 11736 posts
No pictures? U could not even do a phone video y fucking loser ud be lucky to even get a head from a homo you cock sucker

• Guests

No pictures? U could not even do a phone video y fucking loser ud be lucky to even get a head from a homo you cock sucker

Moldy thats not nice.

We got along with my old forum name. 

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20615 posts

No one on this forum even bets at DSI. No one has been sacrificed.

I continue to play there, as a normal player (no “deals” required”), and continue to get get paid. Pretty simple.

BAUS

you do

and i do

so that's at least 2

Moldoveanu

Moldoveanu

• FFF
  • 11736 posts

Moldy thats not nice.

We got along with my old forum name.

Lol I don't know your old forum name why u r on this one what did u fk up ?

But anyway no pictures no phone conversation makes your story useless

BAUS

BAUS

BAUS

• JFC
  • 2193 posts

you do

and i do

so that's at least 2

We are sharper than most here. 

BAUS 

FISHHEAD