fuk this shitty ass weather

sleepy

Where do you live?

About 6 blocks south of Park Ridge/Aquatic center/VA

Got a hotel room booked for tomorrow Tues thru Tuesday just in case. If I would’ve thought about it I would’ve done this yesterday. If I get my laundry done and things in order I may see if I can head over there tonight. Being without power for even a couple of hours drives me nuts. It’s bad enough when you have company, but when you live alone it really sucks.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 6 blocks south of Park Ridge/Aquatic center/VA

Got a hotel room booked for tomorrow Tues thru Tuesday just in case. If I would’ve thought about it I would’ve done this yesterday. If I get my laundry done and things in order I may see if I can head over there tonight. Being without power for even a couple of hours drives me nuts. It’s bad enough when you have company, but when you live alone it really sucks.

You're in virginia, do you have a storm coming too, out here the power never goes out in the winter.

You're in virginia, do you have a storm coming too, out here the power never goes out in the winter.

Lol I’m in South Dakota. VA=Veteran’s Administration.

Sorry I thought it was Mike499 who asked me that. He lives here ....I thought he was asking what part of town I was in. ...ha.

Lol I’m in South Dakota. VA=Veteran’s Administration.

Sorry I thought it was Mike499 who asked me that. He lives here ....I thought he was asking what part of town I was in. ...ha.

Sorry, i misunderstood, looks like you'll get smacked too then, have you had anything yet, here just some sleet, but the roads are still fine.

Sorry, i misunderstood, looks like you'll get smacked too then, have you had anything yet, here just some sleet, but the roads are still fine.

My fault. I thought everyone knew I was in the 605. About 4 hrs from you. Yeah we are going to get it bad....up to 18 inches. Rained hard this afternoon and some hail. It’s starting to get windy now but I don’t think there’s any snow yet.

Power very rarely goes out....but it did five years ago this weekend for three days. Horrible ice storm. 90% of the city lost power. I want to be prepared this time.

with winds like that we can say that storm is a "Winner"

LOL. I was on the phone with a friend when that came up. I was like “They are saying there’s going to be a really bad storm. They are saying 700 mph winds. That can’t be right can it? “ She’s like “uhhhhh, no. “

Snowing straight sideways here in Albert Lea.

Suppose to get 10-15 inches of snow.

Already went to Walmart and stocked up on supplies.

yea, you really need those "supplies", surviving without them for another 30 hours would be almost impossible.

So far I've had 2-3 inches, just did the driveway to scrape off all the heavy shit on the bottom.

I don’t know what we’ve had. 6 to 8 maybe? They are saying another 10 to 12? Who knows. Still have power....that’s my main concern. Still have my hotel reservation, although if power goes out later today there may be too much snow for me to get over there.

Snowing straight sideways here in Albert Lea.

Suppose to get 10-15 inches of snow.

Already went to Walmart and stocked up on supplies.

I went to Petsmart to get cat supplies yesterday. Ended up coming home with a giant cat tree (was not on the list) and was lucky I didn’t come home with a cat. You should go back for him or her though. Petsmart on Louise.

I went to Petsmart to get cat supplies yesterday. Ended up coming home with a giant cat tree (was not on the list) and was lucky I didn’t come home with a cat. You should go back for him or her though. Petsmart on Louise.

I've been looking for kittens on Craigslist.

yea, you really need those "supplies", surviving without them for another 30 hours would be almost impossible.

So far I've had 2-3 inches, just did the driveway to scrape off all the heavy shit on the bottom.

No chance I'm shoveling that bullshit. I will wAit for it to melt.

I don't like those pet adoption places. Ask too much money. All adult cats. Stupid questions. Want references from your animal care provider. Then they have the nerve to think they can come out and check your home before you adopt the pet.

I'm more of a no questions and here's $40 type of pet owner.