fuk this shitty ass weather

sleepy

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like those pet adoption places. Ask too much money. All adult cats. Stupid questions. Want references from your animal care provider. Then they have the nerve to think they can come out and check your home before you adopt the pet.

I'm more of a no questions and here's $40 type of pet owner.

Go to the Sioux Falls one. I was in and out of there in a half hour. They didn’t do any home check or calls or anything. They had all different ages. You can go online and fill out the form before you go down there and then they just let you back there with all the cats. Easy deal. You can go online and fill out the form before you go down there and then they just let you back there with all the cats.

They are more like $65, but at least you know they have been started on their vaccinations, have been microchipped etc. I don’t think I would want to buy one from some one on craigslist. You don’t know what you’re getting.

Seems like I almost got one at Petsmart one time and that seemed like kind of a hassle. Sioux Falls Humane Society was really easy.

Go to the Sioux Falls one. I was in and out of there in a half hour. They didn’t do any home check or calls or anything. They had all different ages. You can go online and fill out the form before you go down there and then they just let you back there with all the cats. Easy deal. You can go online and fill out the form before you go down there and then they just let you back there with all the cats.

They are more like $65, but at least you know they have been started on their vaccinations, have been microchipped etc. I don’t think I would want to buy one from some one on craigslist. You don’t know what you’re getting.

Seems like I almost got one at Petsmart one time and that seemed like kind of a hassle. Sioux Falls Humane Society was really easy.

What do you mean you dont know what you're getting? You're getting a cat, are there defective ones?

Ok, but you're getting a kitten or young cat, they might have worms, but it's not like they have heart disease. Anyway, that's why you check them out, see if they're frisky.

They could have feline leukemia, mites, all sorts of problems. Doesn’t matter to me if someone wants to buy a bargain basement expired meat-type cat.....I would just personally go to a shelter. To each his own.