fuk this shitty ass weather

sleepy

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my regular shovel guy can’t do my driveway. It’s probably 14 inches and he just shovels.

Asked in an online community group and got a number of a guy. Texted, and some woman called me back and said that they could be over in an hour. This was at 12:20.

At 3:12 I got a text that said they were running a little behind but would definitely be here by 5 o’clock. I say “Great. Thanks for the heads up. “.

5:19. Receive a text saying “on my way,”. Keep in mind you can’t get anywhere in this town in 10-15 minutes at most I think.

5:52. I send a text which is just a ?

No response.

I called. They answer and say they’re just down the street.

Finally arrive and sit parked in front of my house on the street for about 10 minutes.

Finally walk Into driveway ...guy holding a tiny shovel. He looks like he is 100 lbs. There is some sort of old snowblower in truck bed. They don’t appear to be in any hurry to unload it. I asked kind of curiosly if they are going to use it, and he says their snowblower broke.

I told them if they do not want to or cannot do it, they can just do the sidewalks as I don’t need to get out, but I have to be in compliance for the city. He says they intend to do it with shovel.

Just peeked out. Wife is standing in middle of driveway texting while holding shovel. He is shoveling. This is all just very weird. Oh...she just went back to the truck. Wonder what this is going to cost me.

So my regular shovel guy can’t do my driveway. It’s probably 14 inches and he just shovels.

Asked in an online community group and got a number of a guy. Texted, and some woman called me back and said that they could be over in an hour. This was at 12:20.

At 3:12 I got a text that said they were running a little behind but would definitely be here by 5 o’clock. I say “Great. Thanks for the heads up. “.

5:19. Receive a text saying “on my way,”. Keep in mind you can’t get anywhere in this town in 10-15 minutes at most I think.

5:52. I send a text which is just a ?

No response.

I called. They answer and say they’re just down the street.

Finally arrive and sit parked in front of my house on the street for about 10 minutes.

Finally walk Into driveway ...guy holding a tiny shovel. He looks like he is 100 lbs. There is some sort of old snowblower in truck bed. They don’t appear to be in any hurry to unload it. I asked kind of curiosly if they are going to use it, and he says their snowblower broke.

I told them if they do not want to or cannot do it, they can just do the sidewalks as I don’t need to get out, but I have to be in compliance for the city. He says they intend to do it with shovel.

Just peeked out. Wife is standing in middle of driveway texting while holding shovel. He is shoveling. This is all just very weird. Oh...she just went back to the truck. Wonder what this is going to cost me.

How much you paying them?

fuk all my haters

like any of those broke dikk fukks have any money to travel out here

They can obtain your name,address if they know what there’re doing

They don’t have to physically travel to your place to fuck you up

They can mess with your credit amongst other things

I would take that cat right now if I could.

I know right? I never wanted more than one, but I think that my cat might need a playmate. Then I wouldn’t feel so bad about traveling and leaving her here.

I like it there because of the pics and videos, and they give a pretty honest description of the animals. If they have personality flaws they are sure to mention them. Probably don’t want any being returned.