fuk this shitty ass weather

sleepy

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I was good to go. Had a bunch of things to do today. Looked out window and see the city came by with their gate and pushed all the snow back up creating a barrier at the base of the driveway. Now I’m going to have to call that guy to come back here and do that.

Fok... AJT is going to beat me to that kitty!

after being hours behind, pay them in fucking revolvercoin...

Hahahaha. Holy shit I should have... Revolver coin is down 40% last 24.

Did you get your coins from the airdrop yet? I haven’t logged back into coinex to see. I figured it could be a couple of days.

Hahahaha. Holy shit I should have... Revolver coin is down 40% last 24.

Did you get your coins from the airdrop yet? I haven’t logged back into coinex to see. I figured it could be a couple of days.

I don't think they gave out the coins yet, I think they said late april or early may? but I haven't followed up with it, I think there was like a few week gap between the drop and the snapshot

I don't think they gave out the coins yet, I think they said late april or early may? but I haven't followed up with it, I think there was like a few week gap between the drop and the snapshot

Ah. Could be. I will calender it and check again in a few weeks.

So mad at myself. I was looking at coins yesterday and looked at the Populas and said I need to buy that. I guess I got distracted and did not, now it’s up 21% today. I’m still going to buy some...Oh I know what happened. I went to buy bitcoin at Gemini and saw they upped their fees 4x. Then I started researching that, and forgot about it. Gemini had some really low fees, but looks like they are now on par with Conbase since beginning of month.

So mad at myself. I was looking at coins yesterday and looked at the Populas and said I need to buy that. I guess I got distracted and did not, now it’s up 21% today. I’m still going to buy some...Oh I know what happened. I went to buy bitcoin at Gemini and saw they upped their fees 4x. Then I started researching that, and forgot about it. Gemini had some really low fees, but looks like they are now on par with Conbase since beginning of month.

heard of it but no clue what that coin is

I didn't win the lottery pick for the Nex ICO, shit luck, kinda angry about it

I didn't win the lottery pick for the Nex ICO, shit luck, kinda angry about it

Hmmmmm,,, I don’t know anything about that. I haven’t been following the new alts at all. Heck, I’ve hardly been reading news or watching YouTube or’s on the reg lately. Last go I was spending 15 or more hours per day researching stuff, but I’m kind of waiting to see how the market goes in the next month before jumping in full-time again. That was exhausting.

Oh wow. Just walked into the kitchen and looked out the window and my neighbor and his two very young tiny daughters are out there shoveling the end of my driveway so I can get out....I was going to wait it out until it melted. I feel like I should go out and say something but I’m already in my pjs and I don’t know them well enough to feel comfortable doing that.

Fok.

Oh wow. Just walked into the kitchen and looked out the window and my neighbor and his two very young tiny daughters are out there shoveling the end of my driveway so I can get out....I was going to wait it out until it melted. I feel like I should go out and say something but I’m already in my pjs and I don’t know them well enough to feel comfortable doing that.

Fok.

You have nice neighbors. that's the midwest for you.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...