Futures on Boston and Arizona

Sol Aristatel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Currently +1200 and +3000 at Bovada.  Looks like a couple of bargains to me.  I don't expect these prices to last much longer. 

With about 2.5 weeks to go, looks like I only ended up with one bargain.  At Bovada tonight, Boston is the betting favorite at +400 and Arizona slightly off the price at time of post at +3500.  

Boston will finish with the best record in MLB and Arizona is fighting for their playoff lives.  Up against it for sure with series against the Cubs, Astros, Dodgers, and Rockies all coming up. 

C.Sale could be in trouble. Media here is freaking out 24/7 that he might be really injured. The start sunday will be huge, they need him to throw 60 pitches and look good doing it. if they dont have a 100% sale then they are not going anywhere in the playoffs

C.Sale could be in trouble. Media here is freaking out 24/7 that he might be really injured. The start sunday will be huge, they need him to throw 60 pitches and look good doing it. if they dont have a 100% sale then they are not going anywhere in the playoffs

3.0 innings 1 hit ball today

42 pitches

a good sign overall. need 60 pitches next outing

3.0 innings 1 hit ball today

42 pitches

a good sign overall. need 60 pitches next outing

He also threw another inning in bullpen after they took him out.  He has 2 more starts during regular season.  Should be fine for close to 100 pitches come his first postseason start

Arizona blows

He also threw another inning in bullpen after they took him out.  He has 2 more starts during regular season.  Should be fine for close to 100 pitches come his first postseason start

Arizona blows

Arizona blows

sale sucks at the end of the season most years. this could actually be a good thing. i have bos AL futures need him to be a complete stud to win that

• 1 month later...