Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

U.S. should lower alcohol recommendation because booze shortens our lives, study says

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 22734 posts
You must hold your liquor very well bc id have never pegged you for a big drinker based on your posting.

Can’t remember any disabler like drunken rants or meltdowns from you.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Bfo

Bfo

• Members
  • 4828 posts

You must hold your liquor very well bc id have never pegged you for a big drinker based on your posting.
Can’t remember any disabler like drunken rants or meltdowns from you.

I post a lot of stupid shit while drinking that I barely remember in the morning. Not really the meltdown type, just get really dumb.

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 22734 posts
Hahaha. I know the feeling.

When I use to take pills,drink, and do coke all the time I’d log on the next day and see the posts I made and would be horribly embarrassed.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 29401 posts

I’d log on the next day and see the posts I made and would be horribly embarrassed.

Been there.  Many times. 

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 22734 posts

Been there. Many times.

Yea. Either you or Ted might hold the record for most embarrassing posts while drunk.

Balco

Balco

Rockstar

• Members
  • 17112 posts

Been there. Many times.

K

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Above the Fray

• Members
  • 29401 posts

Yea. Either you or Ted might hold the record for most embarrassing posts while drunk.

Ive been stupid.  But Ive never talked about dead family members or sexual things with kids.  To be fair... 

Mike Yanks

Mike Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 37292 posts

Excuse me

GreenDoberman

GreenDoberman

Loser

• Members
  • 2573 posts

Dr. Angela Wood needs to hit up a few more happy hours, she's spending wayyyyy to much time in the lab.

Captain 1-up > Cambridge Doctor.

Can't make this shit up.

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 62625 posts
Gotta say... booze is one addiction I've been able to avoid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users