Boys, all bullshit aside, things are just going great for "The King" lately

Guest HenryHill

Guest HenryHill

Hit another easy golf winner today, just winning like clockwork over here, another easy peasy $200

https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/0e60281RjUwZFZJNVVwaUxWNmtmV0F5RG4ydz09/r/257884/

I just can't believe how easy it is for "The King" to win at Baseball and Golf when I don’t post the plays. . I've now won 6 of my last 7 wagers that I didn’t post. (will post a screenshot later for proof) and have been hitting probably 70% over the last month or so. I'm up thousands and just cashed another $1,200 at the Bitcoin ATM.

It's a very, very good time to be "The King" right now, I just feel very fortunate to have this sports betting skills.

Hope all you guys are having similar good fortunes. Peace and love to all.

Yours Truly,

"The King"

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HenryHill

Still

My bitch HankWithFullBlownAids

Why won’t you take ur cocktail? Those AIDS are crippling your fucking brain, yanks. Come on dude.

It’s like you don’t want to get rid of those AIDS, I don’t understand. Do yourself a favor and start taking ur cocktail daily.

Guest HenryHill

That’s great lil buddy, I’m happy for you. Just make sure your posted plays keep losing at 80%+.

Doesn’t matter if I post or play or don’t post a play. What matters is:

1) Did I make a play

and...

2) Did the play win

Of my last 7 plays, 6 have won. The indisputable proof is posted above. Sorry lil guy, I know it hurts, but there’s simply nothing you can do or say. The plays were made, and the plays won. That’s the only thing that matters.

Period.