Boys, all bullshit aside, things are just going great for "The King" lately

Guest HenryHill

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HenryHill

To much juice on the Dodgers tonight with Hill on the mound, couldn’t pull the trigger

Laying off and gearing up for an ALL-IN play to morrow that I already like. I’ll post the play here to show you losers what winning looks like

To much juice on the Dodgers tonight with Hill on the mound, couldn’t pull the trigger

Laying off and gearing up for an ALL-IN play to morrow that I already like. I’ll post the play here to show you losers what winning looks like

Good to see you finally got the message Homosexual human being

You’ll post fades or you’ll go kick rocks and post somewhere else

Good boy. Get a good nights rest

That card best be posted nice and early.

We clear young man?

Tell Lawrence (full sack) we said hello

Guest HenryHill

Good to see you finally got the message Homosexual human being

You’ll post fades or you’ll go kick rocks and post somewhere else

Good boy. Get a good nights rest

That card best be posted nice and early.

We clear young man?

Tell Lawrence (full sack) we said hello

Shut up cuck your opinion means nothing

Hank, you indeed had the Dodgers and lost tonight.

Hank, you are indeed a confirmed Homosexual human being , and that has been at the very least triple verified with window dildos and gay ass toasters.

Hank, and this is beyond indisputable:  you indeed ingested a load (maybe more) from the entire Bellinger clan straight down your Person who inserts genitals into their mouth of a mouth during the WS last year when the Astros simultaneously mutilated your asshole to shreds.  Hank, do you recall this?  If not, do you recall your June 2017 call that the Dodgers would win it all?  I thought not....

Henry, did you study for yesterday's spelling bee like I told you?  Ms. Rhoades told me instead that you exposed your pathetic dick and TRIED to jerk off in an effort to impress her, and instead she sent you home crying instead....

Get the fuck up to your room and don't come down until further notice

Guest HenryHill

I actually won $600 on the dbacks

Felt bad about betting against the Dodgers so I didn’t post it. But business is business and rich hill was on the mound and the dodgers are playing like shit.

Huge hit on the dbacks

AD is the greatest big I have ever seen

NBA is brutal with these pt swings...Pelicans look like they  will win by 40 and suddenly last 3 mins its a two possesion game. Unreal,

He visited my uncle in the hospital right before he passed away. They were visiting some of the KY hospitals. My uncle was a die hard UK fan and it was a pretty special moment for him in his last days.