Boys, all bullshit aside, things are just going great for "The King" lately

Guest HenryHill

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HenryHill

Bullshit Non heterosexual person boy. You saw the Yanks post and immidiately inserted his nutsack into your mouth and began gargling.

Nope. Never even saw his post until I made mine. Saw blackmons bomb and said fuck it. Told yankswithAIDS to go eat a dick. Been posting my plays after they won for days now just to rub it in.

You want my plays before they start? Tell cuckyrunsome to break out his fuckin' powder

Guest HenryHill

those 1pm Fades best be posted Homosexual human being

Don’t make me tell you again

Not one (1) play will be posted before the start until you powder my fucking nuts, bitch.

Nope. Didn't even see yankswithAIDS' post. Told him to fuck off and eat a dick. Saw blackmon's 2-run bomb in the top of the 1st and said fuck it I'll just post it now to rub it in.

I will not post any of my plays before start time until cuckyrunsome apologizes to The King for his insolence, thus becoming the first poster in tgf history to OFFICIALLY powder The King's nuts

There's no way around this. I know cuckyrunsome will be eternally humiliated when he becomes known for being the first poster to powder my nuts officially, but this is the position he has put himself (and the rest of the forum) in with his insolent behavior. He has only himself to blame. If you Non heterosexual humans want my plays before they start, then Cuckyrunsome must break out his powder. It's as simple as that.

:clap

this freak show still doesn't understand that not being humble gets you punished in life

who you like in a late game hank?