ATTN Brick

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is COCKmuncher still here?  3rd world loser...........Must be getting some heat over at Pizzaland? Possibly ready to be banned over there? Must be a reason he is back here........Not 1 fuck was given when he wasnt allowed here 4 months ago......Kid doesnt have money to gamble or monet ay all, Pizzaland is a good place for him as they give freebies for those points.....Wonder how many months it took him to save 100 bucks and send it to SBR "The Didler" John....John's wife must be of age by now, 15 years ago she was 14 LOLOL and he was what 47?   

think he was 67 then, got to be about 85 now

lol i usually let my points build up then take them to the roulette table and go for a big score.  Points can be redeemed for bitcoin, but i have not hit the big score yet.

but really the nascar info there is top notch, that 5mike5 guy is a nutcase and has a notebook from each track on each driver that he adds to every year.  cant see this guy losing long term, 

I've seen 5mike5's Nascar posts for several years. He's a fraud. He past posts. Posts lines after they've moved and are no longer available. Uses every trick to cheat.

He's posted for several years now that Nascar practices are not very important and he rarely watches or pays attention to them. That's laughable!

I've seen the guy go on 8 and 9 race losing streaks. Long term loser who calls himself a pro.

I've seen 5mike5's Nascar posts for several years. He's a fraud. He past posts. Posts lines after they've moved and are no longer available. Uses every trick to cheat.

He's posted for several years now that Nascar practices are not very important and he rarely watches or pays attention to them. That's laughable!

I've seen the guy go on 8 and 9 race losing streaks. Long term loser who calls himself a pro.

Ive been followinhg along for quite a while now and have made a bunch of money on the nascar matchups and picks.  Not sure what happened over a couple years ago, but going to have to disagree with you.  5mike knows his nascar, there is no denying that.

This was his full card today heartman.  It doesnt matter how much he bets, its how many units he wins. 

He hit the race winner Preece at +850 so +6.5 units on that then hit all of his matchups for another 5 units.

XFINITY

Allgaier(+550)
Preece(+850)
Hemeric(+850)

Hemeric>custer(+100)
B.Jones>Briscoe(-125)
open

Matchups:

Hemeric>Reddick(-135)...2X

B.Jones>Briscoe(-125)..2X

Ive been followinhg along for quite a while now and have made a bunch of money on the nascar matchups and picks.  Not sure what happened over a couple years ago, but going to have to disagree with you.  5mike knows his nascar, there is no denying that.

brick, heartman is clown, you can’t take anything he says seriously!!! Probably just jealous 5mike knows more about nascar than him.

If someone's good at something they'll win a bunch of money and then bet more though I just noticed this is about nascar where limits are lower than peanuts so my comment does not apply

There are tons of people in this world that hold a great opinion on match-ups in the sporting world.  And never gambled a cent in their life. 

If someone's good at something they'll win a bunch of money and then bet more though I just noticed this is about nascar where limits are lower than peanuts so my comment does not apply

think you can bet 5k per pop on nascar winner. Not sure what matchups are off the top of my head.

I checked out the guys picks for 5 or 6 years. 

He started out at SBR wagering on win-bets only. In the last couple years he's added some matchups and parlays.

Here is a typical card he would post.

To win

Harvick +400

Johnson +500

Kyle Busch +550

Truex +800

Logano +9000

Keselowski +1000

Bowyer +1500

He would post 6 of the top 8 or so favorites without posting how much he wagered.

If any of the posted drivers won he would go apeshit acting like he just won a shitload of money. Every time.

Let's say he bet $100 on each of the 7 drivers listed.

On the first 3 drivers listed he actually loses money. On the next 3 he wins a little bit. On the last pick he wins alot.

He was called out on this by several different posters for several years.

I checked out the guys picks for 5 or 6 years. 

He started out at SBR wagering on win-bets only. In the last couple years he's added some matchups and parlays.

Here is a typical card he would post.

To win

Harvick +400

Johnson +500

Kyle Busch +550

Truex +800

Logano +9000

Keselowski +1000

Bowyer +1500

He would post 6 of the top 8 or so favorites without posting how much he wagered.

If any of the posted drivers won he would go apeshit acting like he just won a shitload of money. Every time.

Let's say he bet $100 on each of the 7 drivers listed.

On the first 3 drivers listed he actually loses money. On the next 3 he wins a little bit. On the last pick he wins alot.

He was called out on this by several different posters for several years.

C'mon.  Was it that bad?

Bricka is following a huge fraud? 

brick, heartman is clown, you can’t take anything he says seriously!!! Probably just jealous 5mike knows more about nascar than him.

I'm a winning gambler and ex Nascar professional.

Gaurantee a Bitch like you is a huge lifetime loser.

Thanks for keeping the books in business dumbfuck!

C'mon.  Was it that bad?

Bricka is following a huge fraud? 

Worse than that Sol.

He spent years posting lines that were no longer available.

For example. Harvick opens at +1000 on tuesday or wednesday before practice and qualifying. He wins the pole and becomes the +400 fav. Mike would post on Sunday that he got Harvick at +1000 early in the week.