ATTN Brick

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

For example. Harvick opens at +1000 on tuesday or wednesday before practice and qualifying. He wins the pole and becomes the +400 fav. Mike would post on Sunday that he got Harvick at +1000 early in the week.

That's bad.  Did he ever try going tout?  I don't understand why people do this.  Other than to sell themselves for that purpose.  

Or just to make them look better in the eyes of complete strangers.  Which I guess is more pathetic. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

brick, heartman is clown, you can’t take anything he says seriously!!! Probably just jealous 5mike knows more about nascar than him.

wow

I'm a winning gambler and ex Nascar professional.

Gaurantee a Bitch like you is a huge lifetime loser.

Thanks for keeping the books in business dumbfuck!

wow

That's bad.  Did he ever try going tout?  I don't understand why people do this.  Other than to sell themselves for that purpose.  

Or just to make them look better in the eyes of complete strangers.  Which I guess is more pathetic.

Yes. He is a tout. Has his own site and got banned at SBR for promoting it but they let him back for volume, I guess.

C'mon.  Was it that bad?

Bricka is following a huge fraud? 

Think he is exaggerating a bit. mike probably up 30 units so far this year if i had to guess but like i say have not been reading there as long as heartman.  I have noticed he always picks a few guys to win the race, but that is not much different than picking one guy to get top 3 or top 5 at a worse price than to win.

Think he is exaggerating a bit. mike probably up 30 units so far this year if i had to guess but like i say have not been reading there as long as heartman.  I have noticed he always picks a few guys to win the race, but that is not much different than picking one guy to get top 3 or top 5 at a worse price than to win.

He said last week he is only slightly up for the year.

He helped start a Nascar forum and got banned from SBR.

Were you making all of your money on matchups?  Did the lines get sharper or what changed?  Lower limits?

Mostly matchups. Usually about 40/50 a race weekend.

Pro for 2004, 05, 06 seasons. 

In 2007 lost Neteller and Nascar went to COT (car of tomorrow). Had over 125 races taped that became useless.