Group A:

Brock

Hank

Hoops

Group B:

PR

Javy Baez

Gabe

Big difference between playing fairy tale on a forum and telling everyone you drive a Benz / BMW and have a 400k+ trust fund and guys who legit are unstable and have nothing going for them so they make up bullshit about themselves and others and wouldn't blink at trying to mess with someone personally. 

But, TGF wants no responsibility when so and so's work gets called, or someone buzzes boat at the legion. You keep trash around, you deal with trash.

Group A:

Brock

Hank

Hoops

Group B:

PR

Javy Baez

Gabe

Big difference between playing fairy tale on a forum and telling everyone you drive a Benz / BMW and have a 400k+ trust fund and guys who legit are unstable and have nothing going for them so they make up bullshit about themselves and others and wouldn't blink at trying to mess with someone personally. 

But, TGF wants no responsibility when so and so's work gets called, or someone buzzes boat at the legion. You keep trash around, you deal with trash.

hanks trust fund pays 30k a month, should be at least 10M in there for that amount, probably closer to 15M.

You are not done pal, we all know that. Took you like 15mins to write that dribble... you just love to play tough guy and rejoice on your past.

Too bad you are done... Ill be the 1st to celebrate when they open RIP NBW thread here... should be soon.

And whenever you wanna come down here and try and put your $ where your mouth is, go ahead.

Actually, I have 2 jobs... my other employer sent me $4800 yesterday, and I did snort 10 grams of blow last nite, won $1k playing $100 NL poker and I'm back home, smoking pot, chilling,  betting... Life is good... your hut insults are meaningless... 

Of course you have 2 jobs........4800 LOL, Pal your whole family and their farm doesnt have 4800 to their name................This kid is so full of shit.......Kid sits around all day on the net but has another job besides running lines for Rito............Yeah ok we believe you WALT DISNEY!

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Did Brick even confirm PR paid him? 

Did he need to be let back on TGF to pay someone? 

No. I was allowed back on the condition I ignored and didnt mess with B3 or "Bump City".

Zero intentions to do so if they don't come at me... zero motivation to e figh with those guys.

Obviously threats and all the other shit is out the window... people learn and change... I know I could kick the ass of 95% of the trolls here but so fukkin what? Ill never meet them.

I paid Brick because life is giving me second chances with a great job again, couldnt be happier or this... feel grateful and in return I wanted to do something nice for someone who wasnt expecting it... but some people like to see the bad stuff in everything.

It was never a condition. Yanks and Kinger let me back.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Of course you have 2 jobs........4800 LOL, Pal your whole family and their farm doesnt have 4800 to their name................This kid is so full of shit.......Kid sits around all day on the net but has another job besides running lines for Rito............Yeah ok we believe you WALT DISNEY!

WsiuSuN.png

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

You couldn’t kick the ass of 95% of 3rd graders

aren't you plumber racist pos that has pictures all over the web with his face all mauled up like a Mexican Piñata?

yeah u are

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

No. I was allowed back on the condition I ignored and didnt mess with B3 or "Bump City".

Zero intentions to do so if they don't come at me... zero motivation to e figh with those guys.

Obviously threats and all the other shit is out the window... people learn and change... I know I could kick the ass of 95% of the trolls here but so fukkin what? Ill never meet them.

I paid Brick because life is giving me second chances with a great job again, couldnt be happier or this... feel grateful and in return I wanted to do something nice for someone who wasnt expecting it... but some people like to see the bad stuff in everything.

It was never a condition. Yanks and Kinger let me back.

CJhMV2g.png

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Person who inserts genitals into their mouth , if you need pictures of my wallet, my neteller balance, my pinny and b365 balances, my bank accounts, the ounce of blow I have on my closet, my conversations with my Estonian boss/copies of my invoices... let me know, Ill fuckin bury you further...

2nd job from home as well, I now do marketing and public relations, crypto related... will start traveling under the companies $ soon, to supervise and work on the conventions we organize for our client campaigs

6VqG6TX.png

Person who inserts genitals into their mouth , if you need pictures of my wallet, my neteller balance, my pinny and b365 balances, my bank accounts, the ounce of blow I have on my closet, my conversations with my Estonian boss/copies of my invoices... let me know, Ill fuckin bury you further...

2nd job from home as well, I now do marketing and public relations, crypto related... will start traveling under the companies $ soon, to supervise and work on the conventions we organize for our client campaigs

6VqG6TX.png

This COCKmuncher kid is funny.......Bury me? LOL kid might have had 4800 dollars at some point oin his life after what 30 years of being on the earth?  Buddy its not accomplishment, most people have that tucked away and then some in case things go sour in life....Atleast we know you wont be sending PM's asking for money for food cause you dont have anything to eat......

I could care less what you have, go back to pizzaland pal..........You sweep your hut yet?  Whatever you do, Dont travel cause outside of Costa Rica you are going to meet someone that will slap the fuck out of your stupid looking ass...........

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Ill be in the States later this year... will let you know.

But dont send your Non heterosexual person , come yourself, alone, unarmed.

LOL im impressed.......Kis is really bigtime now, making purchases of Amazon and for a whole 500 bucks..........Wow you are right life is good on your end.......My apologies.....

All that and not 1 person in the world has any trust in you......Family hates you, threw you up in a 3rd floor attic, ex girlfriend hates you cause she finally realized you were a loser after being with a real man............