Too late to buy marijuana stocks?

Teddy kgb

Hey smartass....how about instead of being a dick, you shed some light on the subject?

OK, i will, while marijuana might be very popular, investing in any one co is extremely risky. You would need to ask yourself what differentiates this co from another? As far as I can tell that would be a total crapshoot.

.Be nice if these companies would work on strains that are undetectable in a UA

Back in the day when it was still illegal to grow I thought if a botanist could cross marijuana with a water plant that grows only beneath the surface a person could make a small fortune

Back in the day when it was still illegal to grow I thought if a botanist could cross marijuana with a water plant that grows only beneath the surface a person could make a small fortune

The guy that figures out how to grow cocoa plants or opium poppies in North American climates at high quantity levels will become a Trillionaire.

Maybe Elon Musk could put a little time and effort into these endeavors instead of Mars help us degens out

• 4 months later...

Nice score kgb

A stock i bought last week axddf @ .39 popped on the open today to .52 and i sold it at that price - of course it closed at .57

I saw soooo many threads here tonight that I had to log in to reply.........

There is a 0.000099999999999% chance this guy actually bought this. 

No, I won't make a bet that he did cuz that's what Herman Munster size head simpleton will counter with.

I saw soooo many threads here tonight that I had to log in to reply.........

There is a 0.000099999999999% chance this guy actually bought this. 

No, I won't make a bet that he did cuz that's what Herman Munster size head simpleton will counter with.

you'd be wrong fkn weirdo

how about we go just a simple hundy on it

you up for it? ill post the trade confirmations