Egg recall

IAG

I only like fried for most part. During NFL I will do Steak and eggs on Sundays, but I just started that last year. Think I did it three times. I’ve thrown out hundreds of eggs though.

It’s one of those things that are cheap enough that if you toss you don’t feel too bad. Seems like a staple you should just have in the fridge for some reason.

IAG

boil them (8 outta 12?) early on then they will stay good

use in salads ; garden , tuna , plain egg , ham...

Good to know Samuel.

I can’t I do eggs on a green salad...like a Cobb...blech.... I can however do, egg salad. Not an egg fan generally u less I’m on a low-carb kick and then I will eat them more often.

yea, but that doesn't matter, so they recalled a bunch of eggs due to salmonella, we know the inside of the egg is fine, so obviosly the outside of the eggs have salmonella on them, they could just tell people to wash them well.

How do you know the inside is fine? The contamination can happen before the shell is formed.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

There’s also a romaine lettuce problem right now

Avoid at any and all costs

People are getting salmonella

salmonella in lettuce?

news for me

? Who would what?

I’m not sure what you are saying I guess.

The inside of an egg is clean and sterile, the only way salmonella would get inside is if the shell was cracked(which is why you're not supposed to eat cracked eggs). If there's salmonella on the recalled eggs it's likely because of contamination at the place where they're washed, eggs are washed before they're packaged, so the bleach or whatever they use to clean them obviously was not up to snuff.