Might come out with Mayweather @ his next fight...

KingRevolver

On Celebrity Boxing in a few years when Mayweather is broke.

This is literally indisputable, he will be broke within 5 years of his final fight, probably sooner.

Not a Money May hater but he just can’t help himself and doesn’t have anyone around him that can tell him no.

Will be reduced to making WWE appearances for extra cash well into his 60’s.

It's going to be great when I shut all these people up. First person will hear from is that idiot Blew...

Blew: Weave! Clearly videoshopped!

Me: Um, but the fight was live, everyone saw me, Blew.

No pleasing 'tards.

Not sure if I’d broadcast hanging around a woman beater. They are really grimey individuals. I know from experience. Had to teach one guy a lesson a few years back. There is no bigger coward than a man who puts his hands on a woman.

This is literally indisputable, he will be broke within 5 years of his final fight, probably sooner.

Not a Money May hater but he just can’t help himself and doesn’t have anyone around him that can tell him no.

Will be reduced to making WWE appearances for extra cash well into his 60’s.

Not to certain about this BFO............Floyd is sharper financially than many people give him credit for.

Certainly would not be surprised to see what you say coming to fruition, but lean to it not occurring.