Microdosing

IAG

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole point of dropping LSD is realizing how much control you have over your trip, your perspective, and your life overall.

Once the branches of a tree start turning into moving dragons and leave the trunk, there is no control...

I did it maybe 10-12 times and nothing could ever get me to use it again.

Come visit the Bay Area. Pretty easy to find someone to microdose you out here.

Or if you want to experiment w pyschadelics for depression /anxiety, look into DMT

I would be afraid to trust anyone probabky ,and I guess no doctor is going to prescribe it.

Do you know people who do it Joey?

I have only heard about microdosing with weed, but interesting about psychadeclics, IAG.

But as the person in the article stated, "It's about that flow."

Why not just look into Flow state and figure out other ways to get into that? THere's a good book I have about flow state psychology that you may be interested in.

And plenty of other ways to get into that state..

I have only heard about microdosing with weed, but interesting about psychadeclics, IAG.

But as the person in the article stated, "It's about that flow."

Why not just look into Flow state and figure out other ways to get into that? THere's a good book I have about flow state psychology that you may be interested in.

And plenty of other ways to get into that state..

I will Google and check it out....thanks. I I googled DMT as Joey suggested, and that looks like it might be a little much for me. ...even a small dose.

Once the branches of a tree start turning into moving dragons and leave the trunk, there is no control...

I did it maybe 10-12 times and nothing could ever get me to use it again.

I've seen demon faces coming out of the woodwork on some Timothy Leary tabs. But once you figure out that you're the one that is creating that imagery, you can take control of it when you need to.

Obviously, you're not going to get those kinds of visuals on microdoses.