Microdosing

IAG

You're welcome.

Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience.

Author's name too long/crazy to spell out!

Holy cow. My brother was just sent me an article from NY times today about a guy who cured his depression by skydiving....Something about being in the moment and so forth. I told him how amazing I felt after parasailing and power motor gliding or whatever it is in Cabo. Just now I read that those things create the optimal state of flow. That all kind of comes together. I’m going to read more about that.....not sure I’m ready to jump out of an airplane yet though.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen demon faces coming out of the woodwork on some Timothy Leary tabs. But once you figure out that you're the one that is creating that imagery, you can take control of it when you need to.

Obviously, you're not going to get those kinds of visuals on microdoses.

Just wait till you see them without any hallucinogens!

Holy cow. My brother was just sent me an article from NY times today about a guy who cured his depression by skydiving....Something about being in the moment and so forth. I told him how amazing I felt after parasailing and power motor gliding or whatever it is in Cabo. Just now I read that those things create the optimal state of flow. That all kind of comes together. I’m going to read more about that.....not sure I’m ready to jump out of an airplane yet though.

Well....you are looking. And that's when all the signs come together!

Shit, although I'll get made fun of for this, I even sometimes use essential oils in a diffuser during meditation to help me get into Flow state before working on some assignment or whatever. 

I wanna explore buddhist/asian teachings to learn more!

Well....you are looking. And that's when all the signs come together!

Shit, although I'll get made fun of for this, I even sometimes use essential oils in a diffuser during meditation to help me get into Flow state before working on some assignment or whatever.

I wanna explore buddhist/asian teachings to learn more!

I’ve never meditated or really attempted to understand it. I guess I kind of wrote it off as, well I don’t know... Something that I envied other people if they could do, but did not think it was something that would work for me....

My mom had Alzheimer’s, and when I was caring for her I used the diffuser and some essential oils to calm her so she could sleep. Once I used the lemon instead of the lavender by mistake. I wasn’t really sure if they ever did anything but that night I swear she was awake all night...made me a believer!

I’ve never meditated or really attempted to understand it. I guess I kind of wrote it off as, well I don’t know... Something that I envied other people if they could do, but did not think it was something that would work for me....

My mom had Alzheimer’s, and when I was caring for her I used the diffuser and some essential oils to calm her so she could sleep. Once I used the lemon instead of the lavender by mistake. I wasn’t really sure if they ever did anything but that night I swear she was awake all night...made me a believer!

Makes the air smell good at least! 

Idk if the rest is placebo effect or not, but I think they're fine. 

All about creating a good atmosphere, right? Ha.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I have microdosed with both shrooms and DMT.

DMT by far the more intense... I have done it sober a small bowl and also fukked on booze and coke, large bowl. My girl pal was there tho holding me and shit, as to not freak out or hurt myself as it can happen.

Shrooms is more about what's inside your mind, while DMT is more about your soul... yeah... I think thats the way it is

I've only tripped, from LSD, a few times. The most memorable part I remember, out of all experiences, was it was snowing a lot (it really was) and the cars driving on the road looked like they were hovercrafts over the snow.

I really liked schrooming much more, and did it about 20 times. There were some dicey times during the trips, but overall they were great.

Please listen here........I skimmed through this thread, and I see links for depression, etc. If that is your intent, or possibly I'm just assuming, if so, I apologize, clinically administered ketamine treatments are really worth a gander to consider.

I've never received these treatments, nor in my current situation, can fork out between 2k-4k, for them. It isn't covered by insurance.

The things is, for me, getting this treatment isn't like you develop a dependency. Now if you go the half ass route, and order 25 grams, get it, and have a lack of self control, things could go bad.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Trippin alone can get too introspective for some...

And you can start hearing voices and shit since nobody is likely talking to you, is more likely you are imagining it yourself

Have taken lsd probably 25x and shrooms about the same. All when I was in my late teens early 20s.

Did dmt once last year.

Dmt is 100x as strong as either. It’s scary but as far as being therapeutic for me it’s no question dmt was the best.

Shrooms and acid definitely shifted my perspective on life for the better when I was young. I really believe I’d be a much worse person if i hadn’t experimented.

When I did DMT it was other worldly. What I saw and felt can’t be fully explained. Nor can I can explain what about the experience helped me , But it did. I was going through an antisocial period and spending lots of time alone. The same day I did the dmt I. was going to flake on going on a trip to Vietnam as I didn’t really know any of the people and it was stressing me out. I did DMT and spent maybe 4 hours in bed that night thinking about the experience and my life and shit like that.

The next day I was happier than I’d been in a long time and much more positive. I ended up going on the trip and having the time of my life. Can’t even imagine at this point I almost didn’t go.

anyways everyone is different and I have no clue if others will be as forfunate as I’ve been. I’d don’t advocate anyone doing psychedelics especially if you’re in a bad state of mind. If you do try them , find someone who is experienced to babysit you.

I've only tripped, from LSD, a few times. The most memorable part I remember, out of all experiences, was it was snowing a lot (it really was) and the cars driving on the road looked like they were hovercrafts over the snow.

I really liked schrooming much more, and did it about 20 times. There were some dicey times during the trips, but overall they were great.

Please listen here........I skimmed through this thread, and I see links for depression, etc. If that is your intent, or possibly I'm just assuming, if so, I apologize, clinically administered ketamine treatments are really worth a gander to consider.

I've never received these treatments, nor in my current situation, can fork out between 2k-4k, for them. It isn't covered by insurance.

The things is, for me, getting this treatment isn't like you develop a dependency. Now if you go the half ass route, and order 25 grams, get it, and have a lack of self control, things could go bad.

Know a chick is who looking at giving that special k therapy a try. Apparently it’s pretty common here and fully covered by insurance.

Will report back if she actually does it.

i got a bottle of cdb oil as a bd gift recentlely, 

i'm not a big smoker, actually i'm a lightweight

this stuff, it barely gets you high, but it for sure takes the edge off and deals with aches

one night though, i got into a twelver of lagunitas ipa's and ended up draining that bottle, 3/4's worth

i got high from it finally, but the next day, i could barely move.  :lebrick

i got a bottle of cdb oil as a bd gift recentlely,

i'm not a big smoker, actually i'm a lightweight

this stuff, it barely gets you high, but it for sure takes the edge off and deals with aches

one night though, i got into a twelver of lagunitas ipa's and ended up draining that bottle, 3/4's worth

i got high from it finally, but the next day, i could barely move. :lebrick

I thought CBD doesn’t get you high?