I could not sleep and Was First time for me

Moldoveanu

it was a first time for me as a bus driver that i did not get to fall asleep before i started work in the morning 

yesterday somehow i slept like a tank it rained really hard and we had thunder and lightning even the phones were ringing

loud and often about flooding but it did not wake me up. i woke up around 9-10 am and i had to go for a blood test after that

i went to a diner and ate and then came home was watching some movie around 2 PM i fell asleep and woke up around 6 PM.

then i usually go to sleep around 11 pm and wake up around 5:45 am to be at work at 6 am but i could not fall asleep

it was midnight , 1 am still nothing went to the bathroom came back still nothing then took my phone and started playing

on it and it was like 2-3 am and still nothing was trying to fall asleep and just would not happen at all 

so all this morning untill around 5:25 i got up and i was hoping that i would not fall asleep behind the wheel i was hoping i would do my first half of work and then go home and sleep for about 3 hours and thats what i did just now going back to do my 2nd half

of work. probably i slept a lot yesterday the whole morning and the whole afternoon and my body would not let me fall asleep at night what about you guys how often this happens to you where you try and go to sleep at 11 pm and till 6 am you cant fall asleep knowing that you got a big job to do 

Are you low man on the totem pole,moldy?

What a shitty union you have to have split shifts.

You give up your whole day to put in 8 hours

Nope we choose that we got 5 ,6 , 7 , 8 hour breaks by seniority we go home sleep do groceries, go to doctor a lot of things can be done and getting paid good hours and good money