Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I'm gonna go FUCKING HAM on the new $30 ticket, boyz

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 8255 posts

best chance in MA lottery history to win a milli.  i'm going all fucking in, boyz.  ticket goes on sale next Tuesday.  if I hit the million then Latifah will be mine.  sort of like a package deal.  I think i'll claim it myself instead of going through a lawyer.  that way she'll know I won and she'll try to get with me.

30713506_804146896460780_134427772946114

My life sucks

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 8255 posts

got 2 today lost on both.  depressed as fuck.  http://masslottery.c...d-180-2018.html

My life sucks

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 23310 posts
I wish we had good scratcher odds like MA. I’d buy way more.

Wade catches all the breaks
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 8255 posts

donuts, I catch nothing but colds, pal.  currently sick with one.  wish I could catch a bullet to the head so I can not live anymore.  my life sucks.  wish I was never born.

My life sucks

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 8255 posts

lost on another one today.  0 for 3 now.  ticket is bullshit.  found a bunch in the trash though for 2nd chance.

My life sucks

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 8255 posts

so boyz I was 0 for 8 before today.  got 7 of them and won on 3 of them.  winners were $100, $50 and $30.  million is coming soon.

My life sucks

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 8255 posts

got 4 today won on 2 of them for $40 and $30.  the million is getting closer.

My life sucks

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 8255 posts

i'm banging out these $30's like yanks bangs out aids infected costa rican hookers.  got 8 today, won on 3 of them.  $40, $50 and $100 were the winners.  I need this million like donuts needs a bmw i8.

My life sucks

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 8255 posts

yeah boyz i'm calling this ticket the hundo ticket.  got 5 yesterday won on 3 of them.  won $100 and two $30's.  then today I got 5 of them won on 3 again.  won two $100's and a $40.  ticket is starting to heat up, boyz.  the million is on the horizon.  root it in, boyz

My life sucks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users