Amazon Prime?

The X

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$99 /year. Almost anything shipped to my door in a day or two. Almost always cheaper. And the bonus streaming, music.and books.

Right, the books, huh? Like you clowns read books Back in the day people would say they get playboy for the articles, now they get Amazon because of the book discount. :lol

Fiji water is second to none

I go thru 5 cases a week. It’s all I drink, other than one Snapple iced tea per day with my lunch

Far and away the best tasting bottled water on the market. The only water that comes close to even touching Fiji is Voss

Can be had for 22-26 a case online. I buy mine at Sams club. Right around 22 a case

Fiji water is second to none

I go thru 5 cases a week. It’s all I drink, other than one Snapple iced tea per day with my lunch

Far and away the best tasting bottled water on the market. The only water that comes close to even touching Fiji is Voss

Can be had for 22-26 a case online. I buy mine at Sams club. Right around 22 a case

So you pay about a buck a bottle? Jesus Christ, no wonder you guys are destitute.

Do you   know how many lbs of spoiled meat you could buy with that?