Amazon Prime?

The X

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazon keeps adding more benefits.

Only downside about Amazon is that you have to watch out for third-party knockoffs. Other than that, best place to shop online!

Amazon is fine, you can save money there, just no real reason to pay for prime, from what I've seen, prime is for Non heterosexual humans .

Amazon is fine, you can save money there, just no real reason to pay for prime, from what I've seen, prime is for Non heterosexual humans .

You’re missing the point that by paying for prime you’re saving money. Amazon has the lowest price on lots of stuff I buy. Those saving easily make up the difference for the $99 and all my stuff is delivered for “free”.

Not very difficult for anyone but you to understand.

If you order 10 times a year from Amazon, the Prime membership more than pays for itself. When I was building my crypto mining rigs, I had about 60 orders from Amazon in a month and a half span. Better to not be a "Non heterosexual person " and instead pay for shipping on all of those orders says the guy who eats spoiled meat

If you order 10 times a year from Amazon, the Prime membership more than pays for itself. When I was building my crypto mining rigs, I had about 60 orders from Amazon in a month and a half span. Better to not be a "Non heterosexual person " and instead pay for shipping on all of those orders says the guy who eats spoiled meat

I buy 3 -4, maybe 5 times a year from them, and if you spend a certain amt(or on certain sites), you get free shipping anyway, and a lot of the time you can buy the same thing for the same price(or cheaper) on e-bay or other non amazon sites.

And if you're buying an item and must pay for shipping, you can still get it free by "trying" prime free for a month and then drop it.

mikeman getting buried here. 

For someone who can be so sharp, this is surprising. 

Are you not liking Amazon due to the Trump/Bezos feud?

I'm not trying to convince them , I know they're gonna throw their money away...they always do. These are guys who say "a $100 is nothing", and they're right, but a lifetime of that means you end up poor.

I buy 3 -4, maybe 5 times a year from them, and if you spend a certain amt(or on certain sites), you get free shipping anyway, and a lot of the time you can buy the same thing for the same price(or cheaper) on e-bay or other non amazon sites.

And if you're buying an item and must pay for shipping, you can still get it free by "trying" prime free for a month and then drop it.

Then you're constantly overpaying for things that you buy elsewhere.  So, you're not actually being as frugal as you think.

I'm not trying to convince them , I know they're gonna throw their money away...they always do. These are guys who say "a $100 is nothing", and they're right, but a lifetime of that means you end up poor.

It's not throwing your money away when/if you shop there regularly. 

You end up saving quite a bit. 

Amazon is a tremendous business model right now.

Sounds like a lot of you guys are on Amazon daily? What are you buying?

I forget about Amazon most the time until I read a thread about them and I go check them out and still don’t find anything I want to buy and the few times I do I end up finding it cheaper elsewhere.

If the best reason to buy Prime is to get Fiji water on sale...?

Just went and checked on Arrowhead water which is my water of choice and they sell a 24-pack for $3.99 and I can get it for $2.99 at Vons

I get my work clothes at Target for cheaper....

Fvck Amazon

I buy a lot on amazon (once a week) since Target and Carson’s went out of business. I don’t want to support WalMart and rather not support Meijer if I don’t have to. I don’t want to drive 35 miles to South Bend for the same things I can have delivered to me.