Amazon Prime?

The X

It always pays for itself in just the shipping fees saved alone each yr so long as you actually order things regularly...free one day/two day shipping is the tits

Bingo. People forget this shit.

I remember in the "old days" when I'd have to wait 2 to 6 weeks to receive something in the mail. Craziness.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a new lawn mower blade, just for kicks I checked amazon before I bought it, home depot has it about $7 cheaper(about 35%) than amazon. Order it online and go pick it up in store a 1/2 hour later, easy peasy..  Amazon is not always or even usually the cheapest guys.

I bought a new lawn mower blade, just for kicks I checked amazon before I bought it, home depot has it about $7 cheaper(about 35%) than amazon. Order it online and go pick it up in store a 1/2 hour later, easy peasy..  Amazon is not always or even usually the cheapest guys.

It may not always be the cheapest. It's a hell of alot more convenient.

If you don’t need the product right away, check eBay also. I used to get John Deere parts cheaper on eBay.

I bought a new lawn mower blade, just for kicks I checked amazon before I bought it, home depot has it about $7 cheaper(about 35%) than amazon. Order it online and go pick it up in store a 1/2 hour later, easy peasy.. Amazon is not always or even usually the cheapest guys.

1/2 an hour to save $7 implies your time is worth $14 an hour.

1/2 an hour to save $7 implies your time is worth $14 an hour.

Either that or I was motivated to change it that day. i didn't add in any shipping charges by the way. it's rather amusing how some people here are so proud of doing foolish things(not necessarily you).

Pretty sure if your ordering lawn mower blades online that Amazon prime is not for u pal :deemer

I barely discovered their Giveaways thing. 

Basically you can click on items in the section to see if you instantly win them or if not, can get a discount on them. Some make you watch 30 seconds of video before you can enter and while I did not win anything, was fun to look around and all that there. 

• 3 weeks later...