Florida Real Estate

rdalert447

I would pay cash.

But think I pretty much decided that it makes most sense for me to kick out my renter and live there. That way I can do the updating that needs to be done before I sell, and if I live there for three years I can avoid capital gains tax by using it as my primary residence.

Then easy decision. Not sure what type of profits you are planning in making on the sale but avoiding capital gains is nkce if substantial.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/12911-E-Cornell-Ave-Aurora-CO-80014/13059403_zpid/

The one I wanted. I guess it was listed two weeks before it sold, but was only a day after I saw it. I didn’t want to pay that much, but it’s a steal for that much room compared to what I’ve seen.

I'll sell you my house for $500k, $450 if you can get Mrs rito Out of there.

I'll sell you my house for $500k, $450 if you can get Mrs rito Out of there.

Hahahahaha

Thanks, but I need a townhome...I’m done worrying about snow removal and yard work. Plus that is significantly above my price point.

Bro offered his Tennessee guest house, but I’m not sure he was serious...esp considering the cat. I’m still amazed he let me bring her out there the first time.

A different offer I had out there just got accepted. $270k for a slightly bigger townhouse in the same development, and the seller is gonna cover half my closing costs. Screw the other guy and his 400 bucks.

Things like that need to happen so people get realistic. Sounds like it worked out better for you. Good luck.