24 Hr Denny’s is a B+

Sam Odom

well it is milwaukee

i was down in franklin this morning for a movie, stopped at a denny's out in the sticks for lunch because of this thread and got great service there vs my ghetto ones

$8 for french toast slugger (includes eggs, bacon, hash browns) that comes with oj and coffee... not bad for $10 total with tax/tip

I'd set the over under on using the shitter afterward at 17 minutes.

haven't pooped yet even though i had 2 coffees with it

i'm usually pretty cramped up so the over is the sharp side... so far it's 3 hours and counting... headed to a pizza buffet with go kart track for dinner so that will get things moving  :laugh

That's pretty impressive.  I usually can't make it out of there without a visit to the shitter.  And judging by the cleanliness of their bathrooms, I'm probably not in the minority.

You clowns frequenting restaurants in the ghetto or what

I have NEVER in my 49yrs on this earth ate at ANY restaurant that had more then 25% Black employees....and gun to my head I’d say 10%

Here in the OC we ain’t got Blacks.....I take what I hear from others and add my construction experience and can figure it out from there...

Blacks are sub humans with No self respect and hate the color of my skin, why would I let them handle my food?

I don’t need my food and drink spit on because I asked for a clean spoon

I'm a few years older than you TKGB but...

I can remember a time when the finest restaurants in America had black wait staff and kitchen staff. Back when trains were trains before Amtrak, all food service was done by black staff and the food was excellent. Same for cruise ships and country clubs.

if managed properly, then any wait staff can be courteous and professional

around milwaukee/chicago, the restaurants with black management/staff are the opposite of that... the time that you are remembering hoffa was before the 3rd generation of entitlements, and for the most part people in this country have no incentive to work hard and well

My Opinion only......if I tell a Wigger (White kid acting Black) that it’s unexceptable that I have a dirty fork for my salad, he still has the blood line to know right from wrong and ain’t going to stick a clean one up his ass before bringing it back to me

A Black kid walks back and says ‘this mthrfvckr says he wants a clean fork, oh lordy he be getting a clean fork....clean fork to be eating this piss I’m putting in his jumboliye

the time that you are remembering hoffa was before the 3rd generation of entitlements

I understand that and I agree for the most part. However, if black cooks and waiters didn't poison white patrons back when discrimination was much worse I would hope it wouldn't occur now.

While growing up my aunt and uncle had a black housekeeper named Minnie Mae. When my brothers and cousins were at their house we only ate what Minne Mae made, and nothing my aunt would make. To this day I think she made the best food I ever ate...

I understand that and I agree for the most part. However, if black cooks and waiters didn't poison white patrons back when discrimination was much worse I would hope it wouldn't occur now.

While growing up my aunt and uncle had a black housekeeper named Minnie Mae. When my brothers and cousins were at their house we only ate what Minne Mae made, and nothing my aunt would make. To this day I think she made the best food I ever ate...

i'm pretty sure i'm not being poisoned or having my food spit on (unlike teddy lol), but it is always just slow and terrible service

in the discrimination/slave days, blacks couldn't get away with anything... now they can act however they want, and if anyone does anything to stop it (as shown in denny's/starbucks/etc incidents) then they become instant millionaires for acting like jerks

I'm a few years older than you TKGB but...

I can remember a time when the finest restaurants in America had black wait staff and kitchen staff. Back when trains were trains before Amtrak, all food service was done by black staff and the food was excellent. Same for cruise ships and country clubs.

Those blacks wanted opportunity.

Today's want gifts.