Do you believe North Korea

WVU

Trump is going to try to make this work at any cost.

He wants to be the one to end the NK problem

Will win the Nobel peace prize

he wont end shit they wont hand them over if trump was really concerned he would put pressure on russia which is on there side but we all know he wont and anybody with half a brain knows why

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he wont end shit they wont hand them over if trump was really concerned he would put pressure on russia which is on there side but we all know he wont and anybody with half a brain knows why

China is the only country that matters to north korea, they're 90% of their trade, russia only a little. Try reading instead of just looking at the pictures!

China is the only country that matters to north korea, they're 90% of their trade, russia only a little. Try reading instead of just looking at the pictures!

actually 80% point is there trading partners which means there indirectly supporting the regime plus they havnt denounced north korea one time.

What makes you think it's not a lie like he deal his dad cut with Clinton? If Obama made a deal with Kim the right would want him hanged for treason like with iran

Because Trump wont take "we promise" as an answer. If they actually turn over 10 working nuclear warheads, would that satisfy you? I expect it wouldn't.

What makes you think it's not a lie like he deal his dad cut with Clinton? If Obama made a deal with Kim the right would want him hanged for treason like with iran

I just think they are for real this time.  of course I could be wrong, but my gut feeling tells me Kim yearns Worldwide respect.

Never thought I’d say this but I agree with Fox News.

“What does an agreement with Iran have to do with an agreement with North Korea? If North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un sees that President Trump can’t be trusted to keep a nuclear deal with Iran, Kim could reasonably conclude that Trump can’t be trusted to honor a possible nuclear agreement with North Korea.”

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/04/24/trump-opposition-to-iran-deal-may-kill-chances-for-north-korea-nuke-deal.html

Lol

Fagg boy Donnie says they would never aquire an icbm. They were blasting them off once a week last summer. They know Donnie is a puzzy.

You should make amends with LANDERS.

It's clear that the animus stems from some underlying sexual tension.

Go sprint around a track together, take your shirts off, lick A1 sauce off of each other's breasts, and talk about how Trump sucks and how Hillary is a hero.

You have more in common that you admit.

I have a clue.

I should have been a SHRINK.

You should make amends with LANDERS.

It's clear that the animus stems from some underlying sexual tension.

Go sprint around a track together, take your shirts off, lick A1 sauce off of each other's breasts, and talk about how Trump sucks and how Hillary is a hero.

You have more in common that you admit.

I have a clue.

I should have been a SHRINK.

Ronald bringing HEAT

Kim shit his fucking pants. He knows OL’ Donny ain’t to be fucked with

One month into his presidency he’s blasting missiles into Syria. Hussein said they better not cross a red line, they crossed it and he got underneath the covers in the fetal position.

Kim went from one year ago saying he would never give up his nukes, to going to SK to make amends and try to end all hostilities. Agreeing to give up all nukes. Anyone saying this isn’t the work of Donny Boy is clueless. Fat LIL Kim got shook. That’s a fact

Kim also Knows don is crazy enough to attack North Korea to divert attention from Something else.