OT: My favorite dancer at the Spearmint Rhino...

KingRevolver

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. I would never know what Kanye West said. What was his justification? That blacks bought and sold themselves? Or that they never revolted against their owners?

I've heard both arguments.

Metally allowing it to continue after actual slavery ended and even till today. He did also say something about the revolt angle.

I can see this chick grabbing a few more bucks off of Kinger before see's done with him.

Yeah I can see her sending Kinger a text after nothing for several weeks.  She'll have an excuse of why she's ignored him, something like she's been busy caring for a sick family member or some shit.  Kinger will immediately open his wallet

Funny, very funny

Out of curiosity , did you watch the entire 40 min or whatever video of where he said that ?

Curious your thoughts of the media clip being played over and over over the over arching message he conveyed in the other 40 mins.

I immediately thought what a fucking idiot nut job. But a friend showed me the full clip where he explains the statement and I kinda changed my judgement of it.

Man I’m glad someone caught that! Lol.

Do you mean the TMZ interview? I just saw today there was an uncut extended version which I’m planning to watch tomorrow.

I thought that TMZ Van Lathan guy had the perfect response. It was a completely idiotic statement which may get Kanye hurt.

It would seem there would have to be more to it....He’s obviously unwell, he admitted to being off his medication. That whole thing with being on the opiates after having liposuction was weird. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and watch the extended version though.

For those who haven’t seen this...seems like everyone talking about it this past week.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/entertainment/2018/05/02/kanye-west-van-lathan-journalist-reacts-nr.cnn

Man I’m glad someone caught that! Lol.

Do you mean the TMZ interview? I just saw today there was an uncut extended version which I’m planning to watch tomorrow.

I thought that TMZ Van Lathan guy had the perfect response. It was a completely idiotic statement which may get Kanye hurt.

It would seem there would have to be more to it....He’s obviously unwell, he admitted to being off his medication. That whole thing with being on the opiates after having liposuction was weird. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and watch the extended version though.

For those who haven’t seen this...seems like everyone talking about it this past week.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/entertainment/2018/05/02/kanye-west-van-lathan-journalist-reacts-nr.cnn

Yup the uncut TMZ video.

He’s half off his rocker for sure and likely should be on meds , but I still think it was way overblown and sad.

Kanye West said slavery was a choice.

So did Eddie Murphy years ago. His quote I believe. "Suck my dick master. I ain't pickin no mother fuckin cotton. Whoopisshh. All the brothers said it's ok I'll go back to picking this motherfucker. Just keep that shit away from me.

LOL.

Did you see the Daz Dillinger videos where he ordered a “Crip alert” for the gang to fuck Kanye up? And then apparently he got stopped by the police for these threats and he thought Kris Jenner put them up to it, so now he’s made threats toward her too. And he’s one scary dude.

Now all the rappers are weighing in on the feud. . It’s crazy.

Did you see the Daz Dillinger videos where he ordered a “Crip alert” for the gang to fuck Kanye up? And then apparently he got stopped by the police for these threats and he thought Kris Jenner put them up to it, so now he’s made threats toward her too. And he’s one scary dude.

Now all the rappers are weighing in on the feud. . It’s crazy.

He was always a little off in his old world. Being on opiates for long periods of time changes your brain. It’s also very common for people to self medicate using them to cover up other mental issues.

Crazy to think it’s blown into gang death threats. We live in a wild fucking world !

Metally allowing it to continue after actual slavery ended and even till today. He did also say something about the revolt angle.

I didn't mind the Kanye stuff after the full thing, either. 

BUt...........it allows the R's to continue the "Get off the Dem Plantation" narrative that has been especially hot with Kanye talking about his appreciation for Candace Owens. And she's a presence. 

So........Dems are out in full-force to keep 'their own' on their side and all that. 

I honestly believe that the R's are getting away too much with being assholes and letting the Dems be sensitive and while it can be good to show civility/seriousness/respect and all that at times, the Dems need their own fighter who will be closer to the Center and also not afraid to back down. 

Although I am starting to lean right, our Democracy is better if/when both sides can present strong platforms and people to lead them. 

• 2 years later...