Time for a new crypto thread

IAG

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before and after of what diff stuff makes you turn into. 

With the crypto, seems like y'all are going to bed dreaming about it becoming big money but then end up like that fish or whatever just desperately waiting for numbers to change.

Lol. I got the before and after theme, but I didn’t get the fish part.

Think I’m about ready to throw myself back into a little trading and a couple hours of daily research. Due to the change/clarification of tax laws, wasn’t too excited about frequent trading, but might be the only way to make some money In short term.

Think I’m about ready to throw myself back into a little trading and a couple hours of daily research. Due to the change/clarification of tax laws, wasn’t too excited about frequent trading, but might be the only way to make some money In short term.

frequent trading of cryptos/stocks/etc over the long run is just like washing your hands with soap... the more you do it the less you have

frequent trading of cryptos/stocks/etc over the long run is just like washing your hands with soap... the more you do it the less you have

Generally agree, but crypto is SO volatile, if you watch the hundreds of alts calendars as closely as possible, and have the time, hard to believe you couldn’t do better than Hodling right now. Like I said, I am going to go back to some intense research and see if it makes sense. I feel like I either need to do that or take out half my money and just forget about it altogether. But it’s something that i enjoy...Maybe I’ll give it a shot on one of those practice trading sites first. I made some pretty good trades in December. Yes everything was going up, but definitely did better than staying pat.

Generally agree, but crypto is SO volatile, if you watch the hundreds of alts calendars as closely as possible, and have the time, hard to believe you couldn’t do better than Hodling right now. Like I said, I am going to go back to some intense research and see if it makes sense. I feel like I either need to do that or take out half my money and just forget about it altogether. But it’s something that i enjoy...Maybe I’ll give it a shot on one of those practice trading sites first. I made some pretty good trades in December. Yes everything was going up, but definitely did better than staying pat.

yeah i did great on that ripple triple... probably never see crazy times like that again but who knows

and yes cryptos are a bit different in that you can get a lot of bandwagon jumping and no push from sellers for a while

yeah i did great on that ripple triple... probably never see crazy times like that again but who knows

and yes cryptos are a bit different in that you can get a lot of bandwagon jumping and no push from sellers for a while

Yeah, I don’t think we will ever see that again either, but like you said, you never know. I am doubtful though. That was the perfect storm.

early on the buys, and of course after the stop losses then they start cooking

just like my luck with gold, i bought a bunch at 1300+ last week and then it goes straight into the toilet

ETH is still hitting resistance at that same level just above where I bought it (in the 534-540 range). It just can't break through.

I'm still holding BTC. Didn't hit my stops in that. Hopefully, it will end up being a break even trade.