Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Time for a new crypto thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
534 replies to this topic

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 25834 posts
Fucking shitcoins!!
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Monitor-Tan

Monitor-Tan

Kinger Nose Thongs...

• Members
  • 4251 posts

the btc dominance.. Yowzers

2015 HRW Las Vegas Trip Contest Winner

2015 America's Bookie Costa Rica Contest Winner

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 70172 posts

Yeah Buddy!

I hope there's another boom for you, but there's so many different currencies out there now. JFC

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20629 posts

is this the thread i bump every time these piles of garbage get crushed?

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 20317 posts

is this the thread i bump every time these piles of garbage get crushed?

It’s sure not the platinum one.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

...because the deafening roar of indefinite war is epic.

Dingo

Dingo

• Members
  • 7137 posts

Lol

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20629 posts

do you mean where me/wvu were recommending buying platinum?  what did we recommend it at?  900-1000 maybe

currently at 836 spot, 883 for a bar so that's down quite a bit less than cryptos over that time frame

and platinum will be worth a lot more in 10 years, cryptos will be worth less (worthless)

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 20317 posts

do you mean where me/wvu were recommending buying platinum?  what did we recommend it at?  900-1000 maybe

currently at 836 spot, 883 for a bar so that's down quite a bit less than cryptos over that time frame

and platinum will be worth a lot more in 10 years, cryptos will be worth less (worthless)

On the contrary, over that same time time frame crypto is way up...hundreds of percent...platinum is down about 15 percent.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

...because the deafening roar of indefinite war is epic.

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20629 posts

On the contrary, over that same time time frame crypto is way up...hundreds of percent...platinum is down about 15 percent.

my mistake...  sorry I found the thread, was too early of a recommendation

I bumped it for you to apologize

I won't bother bumping the thread where I said to buy ripple at $1 and sell at $3 a week later, because we look to the future not the past... and the future is horrible for crypto scams

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 6812 posts

I'll tell you what, I'll trade you a shitload of long numbers for a bar or two of platinum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users