Time for a new crypto thread

IAG

They were selling then too I believe...sort of a tough balancing act needing to keep ETH price up for the remaining time of the ICO, but being Ethereum’s direct competition, they don’t want to make them look too attractive ether.

Ether. I slay me.

What I'm saying is how does the price of EOS get down to a 3 handle two months out from release and all of the sudden it's worth 6x that? Because a month elapsed?

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vitalik isn't going to the Consensus 18 which is probably THE BIGGEST event in the crypto space because of BIG MONEY INVESTORS, and if he's not going, it just shits on ETH and brings more money into other contenders like ADA and EOS, everyone knew EOS owned shit ton of ETH, if I had that much ETH, I'd fuckign dump it too if Vitalik isn't attending consensus and you're leaving out investors money to join your company.

Pump or dump or not it's irrelevant how it goes up, if you're up and most should have been entering a month ago atleast, just put a stop loss with a gain, and walk away with profit if it does start dumping.

If ETH needed money for development, Vitalik could just pay them in ETH. No? Why would these coins need more investment? How much money do you need to develop a crypto? They already have bigger developer budgets than most Silicon Valley companies!

Nobody gets burned on pump and dumps? Interesting. How do you know when it's time to stop buying?

What I'm saying is how does the price of EOS get down to a 3 handle two months out from release and all of the sudden it's worth 6x that? Because a month elapsed?

It’s not the only coin that has gone up substantial in the last two weeks

It doesn’t hurt that 200 million tether were printed recently as well

This market is full of manipulation it’s unregulated

no thanks, I'm clocking out, I sent you a pm about this whole thing before if u remember.

I just looked. Found one about a BTC cup and handle...is that the one? To be honest the TA was probably lost on me if that was related to Eos. Perhaps you were saying the Eos graph looked like the one of bitcoin and was poised for a breakout. I’ll read it again in the morning when I am a little more clearheaded.

Somebody tell me when Tron hits $1 or Stellar hits $10 and I’ll be interested in my assets again.

Stellar has never even hit a dollar and TRON ath is .30! Lol

You should be buying the dip. :)

Stellar up 22 percent this week and TRON 65 percent. Crypto on the move!

Yea it’s amazing how time flies just feels like yesterday that we were cheering the rise and fall of etherium

Just think we’re due for some bad news been running well for almost month

One year ago the price of Ethereum was $75.00. Today it’s $679, and still seems like a horrible fall from its high.

ETH may be in for some bad news when EOS launches!