Time for a new crypto thread

IAG

Didn’t notice. I actually thought BTC dominance had been dropping, but haven’t really thought about it much...you may be right. It would make sense.

SEC discussion tomorrow about whether ETH is a security. Not too much panic that I’ve seen...a little surprised not more FUD being spread, Then again I haven’t been on Twitter for a while .

Not too much talk about SEC on Twitter

Probably be a non event today

But I can see them slowly laying the groundwork for what will constitute being a security

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recent decline in the market cause by a listing of BCN on both Binance and Poloniex.

Bytecoin(BCN) goes up 166% in a few hours

BCN currently not trading at the moment and is consider a scam,gonna be very interesting how they get out of this one

Recent decline in the market cause by a listing of BCN on both Binance and Poloniex.

Bytecoin(BCN) goes up 166% in a few hours

BCN currently not trading at the moment and is consider a scam,gonna be very interesting how they get out of this one

What decline? Who are you implying is running a scam... Bytecoin itself? Doesn’t it just sound like it just got pumped on the listing and maybe a pump and dump overloaded it? Maybe I’m missing something.

Did you read about this airdrop tomorrow? You have to register your EOS though....can’t use exchange wallet. I just ran across it. I doubt I do anything before tomorrow.

https://steemit.com/eos/@evolutionos/evolution-airdrop-may-10th

I heard of it, but I didn't do it, with 4.5BILLION tokens being freely distributed, and at EOS current market cap, I just didn't think it was worth using ETH for the contract. I don't see it being worth the coin per price, for the amount of coins I would receive, and I kinda feel people will dump when they can later on, I'm just going to buy them a few days after it hits the market.

Did you read about this airdrop tomorrow? You have to register your EOS though....can’t use exchange wallet. I just ran across it. I doubt I do anything before tomorrow.

https://steemit.com/eos/@evolutionos/evolution-airdrop-may-10th

If you have A LOT of EOS, then it can be worth it for you and you still have time to do it. https://steemit.com/eos/@malexanders/how-to-register-eos-tokens-easily

I don’t want to screw anything up. I’ll take a look at it in the morning....not familiar with the token...may let it slide... What do you consider a LOT?

if say those coins are worth a dollar each, and u have 100 EOS, and after u pay for moving shit and paying ETH for contract, u'd have to consider if it's worth it, for me it's not, cuz I dun think the coins will be 1.00 a couple days AFTER it hits main exchanges. so that's kind of opinionated if it's worth it or not, I'd rather just buy it on the big dip after it hits a major exchange, but that's just me.

if say those coins are worth a dollar each, and u have 100 EOS, and after u pay for moving shit and paying ETH for contract, u'd have to consider if it's worth it, for me it's not, cuz I dun think the coins will be 1.00 a couple days AFTER it hits main exchanges. so that's kind of opinionated if it's worth it or not, I'd rather just buy it on the big dip after it hits a major exchange, but that's just me.

I guess I don’t know what you mean by paying ETH for contract. I have a little over 900 presently. But it sounds like something you would be planning to buy down the road anyway? I don’t even know what it is.

I guess I don’t know what you mean by paying ETH for contract. I have a little over 900 presently. But it sounds like something you would be planning to buy down the road anyway? I don’t even know what it is.

u have to pay ETH for coins, I only have 100, and I have no ETH on MEW, so i'd have to xfer ETH and my EOS over, then pay ETH for it and then send me EOS back, it's just a lot of fee and BS in the middle. 900 is worth it, i'd put a serious consideration into it doing it, ur window is closing on doing it.

u have to pay ETH for coins, I only have 100, and I have no ETH on MEW, so i'd have to xfer ETH and my EOS over, then pay ETH for it and then send me EOS back, it's just a lot of fee and BS in the middle. 900 is worth it, i'd put a serious consideration into it doing it, ur window is closing on doing it.

Sounds like it would be worth it for me but I don’t want to screw anything up. I don’t have a MEW set up presently, so would have to start there. I’ll take a look and see in the morning, but my bigger fear is screwing something up with the EOS and losing it. Can I move it onto my nano ledger maybe? I could do that. Anyway thanks. Wish I had run across this sooner!

Sounds like it would be worth it for me but I don’t want to screw anything up. I don’t have a MEW set up presently, so would have to start there. I’ll take a look and see in the morning, but my bigger fear is screwing something up with the EOS and losing it. Can I move it onto my nano ledger maybe? I could do that. Anyway thanks. Wish I had run across this sooner!

you have to register the EOS first if u got ur EOS from an exchange.

you have to register the EOS first if u got ur EOS from an exchange.

I knew that part. but how I go about doing it is what’s confusing. I looked at those articles and they were not clear to me so I will look at some other things tomorrow. I would probably send to and register my hardware wallet if it’s not too difficult. May not even worry about it at this point, If I would’ve seen it earlier I would’ve had my crypto technical guy come and help me, but it’s too late at this point.

what a bloodbath

zilliqa is somehow worth $2 billion for claiming they started sharding  :laugh

gotta love these business models where a coin with 3 part-time developers and no usable network is somehow worth $2 billion

Everything is still up big on the 30 daybut that was a big drop?

I don’t think they claim they started/invented it, but they are the first to use it for open blockchains?

Everything is still up big on the 30 daybut that was a big drop?

I don’t think they claim they started/invented it, but they are the first to use it for open blockchains?

this is more of a monkey question... just know that what they are doing is pointless otherwise eth would be doing it already, zilliqa claims they are the first to do something that they aren't even doing and would have no benefit if they were

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

My employer paid for us to have some wirex debit cards... we are know doing PR for them

I just hope they are able to fukkin send it properly to this 3rd world no accurate address hole