Time for a new crypto thread

IAG

this is more of a monkey question... just know that what they are doing is pointless otherwise eth would be doing it already, zilliqa claims they are the first to do something that they aren't even doing and would have no benefit if they were

I don’t know if you can make the assumption that ETH would be doing it already if it could be done or was beneficial.....EOSSSSSSS...lol

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t know if you can make the assumption that ETH would be doing it already if it could be done or was beneficial.....EOSSSSSSS...lol

why can't i make that assumption?

eth has 35,000 developers... zil has 3

think about that for a minute

it's like my neighbor making beer in his basement saying he is going to have a better distribution network than heineken

why can't i make that assumption?

eth has 35,000 developers... zil has 3

think about that for a minute

it's like my neighbor making beer in his basement saying he is going to have a better distribution network than heineken

Lol. WTH? Eth has 35,000 core developers?

i think it did, many have either quit (rich) or started other ico scams (rich)

kind of difficult to stay motivated when you have 50 million smackeroos

I have a tough time believing that. I would like to see that number somewhere.

i think it did, many have either quit (rich) or started other ico scams (rich)

kind of difficult to stay motivated when you have 50 million smackeroos

Definitely feels like the end of the dotcom boom where companies were making outrageous statements to take the last of the suckers money

well i'm in nashville at the moment so you could call me tennessee

or maybe 4-a-see since i'm not feeling too good after the hockey game and hitting the bars last night

Lucky! Go over to my brother’s ... tell him I sent you for a cup of coffee.

So...in reading about this ICON (ICX) for the contest, I am getting myself convinced that it's gonna skyrocket. 

What is the best way to go about purchasing it for a newbie?

Easiest way is buy BTC at coin base

Open an account at Binance

Transfer BTC to binance and buy icon

So...in reading about this ICON (ICX) for the contest, I am getting myself convinced that it's gonna skyrocket. 

What is the best way to go about purchasing it for a newbie?

I own ICON. A lot of people really like it, but be wary, there are a lot of pump articles in crypto. Sometimes it’s hard you know what to believe. You should’ve bought some yesterday. Looks like it’s at 10% today! In any case, what Dingo said. You need to purchase it with Bitcoin, so first you must obtain some BTC Easiest way to buy BTCis unfortunately thru Coinbase. Gemini is good too, but takes a few days to get registered etc at both places. ..If you decide to do that, let me know when you are registered and have purchased some bitcoin and I will walk you through the process to get ICX.

I own ICON. A lot of people really like it, but be wary, there are a lot of pump articles in crypto. Sometimes it’s hard you know what to believe. You should’ve bought some yesterday. Looks like it’s at 10% today! In any case, what Dingo said. You need to purchase it with Bitcoin, so first you must obtain some BTC Easiest way to buy BTCis unfortunately thru Coinbase. Gemini is good too, but takes a few days to get registered etc at both places. ..If you decide to do that, let me know when you are registered and have purchased some bitcoin and I will walk you through the process to get ICX.

Cash app has an option to buy BTC through it. Have you known anyone who has done so? Would you recommend it? Or just follow the coin base thing and just do that? 

Cash app has an option to buy BTC through it. Have you known anyone who has done so? Would you recommend it? Or just follow the coin base thing and just do that?

I don’t know what Cash app is. Lots of scams out there. It may be fine. I can look at it a little later, but I have to take my car in shortly. I’m finishing up the crypto stuff but I can look at it later early afternoon and let you know what I think. There may be some posters looking to sell bitcoin also. That is really the best way to do it if you can.

I don’t know what Cash app is. Lots of scams out there. It may be fine. I can look at it a little later, but I have to take my car in shortly. I’m finishing up the crypto stuff but I can look at it later early afternoon and let you know what I think. There may be some posters looking to sell bitcoin also. That is really the best way to do it if you can.

Def won't buy off any posters!

Unless they send first  :laugh  :laugh