Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Time for a new crypto thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
526 replies to this topic

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 19137 posts

this is more of a monkey question... just know that what they are doing is pointless otherwise eth would be doing it already, zilliqa claims they are the first to do something that they aren't even doing and would have no benefit if they were

I don’t know if you can make the assumption that ETH would be doing it already if it could be done or was beneficial.....EOSSSSSSS...lol
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

...because the deafening roar of indefinite war is epic.

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20372 posts

I don’t know if you can make the assumption that ETH would be doing it already if it could be done or was beneficial.....EOSSSSSSS...lol

why can't i make that assumption?

eth has 35,000 developers... zil has 3

think about that for a minute

it's like my neighbor making beer in his basement saying he is going to have a better distribution network than heineken

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 19137 posts

why can't i make that assumption?

eth has 35,000 developers... zil has 3

think about that for a minute

it's like my neighbor making beer in his basement saying he is going to have a better distribution network than heineken

Lol. WTH? Eth has 35,000 core developers?
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20372 posts

Lol. WTH? Eth has 35,000 core developers?

i think it did, many have either quit (rich) or started other ico scams (rich)

kind of difficult to stay motivated when you have 50 million smackeroos

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 19137 posts

I have a tough time believing that. I would like to see that number somewhere.

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20372 posts

https://www.cnbc.com...m-mougayar.html

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20372 posts

https://media.consen...ty-27980a5ddc09

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 19137 posts
I think that is a total of developers working on applications on the platform.

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20372 posts

ok you win

eth had 35,000 developers working on applications on the platform but only 3 core developers

Dingo

Dingo

• Members
  • 6825 posts

Definitely feels like the end of the dotcom boom where companies were making outrageous statements to take the last of the suckers money

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 19137 posts

ok you win

eth had 35,000 developers working on applications on the platform but only 3 core developers

Huh? U being snarky Wisconsin? I didn’t say they only had three core developers.

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 20372 posts

Huh? U being snarky Wisconsin? I didn’t say they only had three core developers.

well i'm in nashville at the moment so you could call me tennessee

or maybe 4-a-see since i'm not feeling too good after the hockey game and hitting the bars last night

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 19137 posts

well i'm in nashville at the moment so you could call me tennessee

or maybe 4-a-see since i'm not feeling too good after the hockey game and hitting the bars last night

Lucky! Go over to my brother’s ... tell him I sent you for a cup of coffee.

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 19137 posts
Gemini announced this morning that they would begin trading of Z cash as of the 19th. People are a little surprised that they didn’t list Litecoin first.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

2018 IAG Tournament of Cappers Champion

• Members
  • 3805 posts

So...in reading about this ICON (ICX) for the contest, I am getting myself convinced that it's gonna skyrocket. 

What is the best way to go about purchasing it for a newbie?

"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

Dingo

Dingo

• Members
  • 6825 posts

So...in reading about this ICON (ICX) for the contest, I am getting myself convinced that it's gonna skyrocket. 

Easiest way is buy BTC at coin base
Open an account at Binance
Transfer BTC to binance and buy icon

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 19137 posts

I own ICON. A lot of people really like it, but be wary, there are a lot of pump articles in crypto. Sometimes it’s hard you know what to believe. You should’ve bought some yesterday. Looks like it’s at 10% today! In any case, what Dingo said. You need to purchase it with Bitcoin, so first you must obtain some BTC Easiest way to buy BTCis unfortunately thru Coinbase. Gemini is good too, but takes a few days to get registered etc at both places. ..If you decide to do that, let me know when you are registered and have purchased some bitcoin and I will walk you through the process to get ICX.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 3805 posts

I own ICON. A lot of people really like it, but be wary, there are a lot of pump articles in crypto. Sometimes it’s hard you know what to believe. You should’ve bought some yesterday. Looks like it’s at 10% today! In any case, what Dingo said. You need to purchase it with Bitcoin, so first you must obtain some BTC Easiest way to buy BTCis unfortunately thru Coinbase. Gemini is good too, but takes a few days to get registered etc at both places. ..If you decide to do that, let me know when you are registered and have purchased some bitcoin and I will walk you through the process to get ICX.

Cash app has an option to buy BTC through it. Have you known anyone who has done so? Would you recommend it? Or just follow the coin base thing and just do that? 

"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 19137 posts

Cash app has an option to buy BTC through it. Have you known anyone who has done so? Would you recommend it? Or just follow the coin base thing and just do that?

I don’t know what Cash app is. Lots of scams out there. It may be fine. I can look at it a little later, but I have to take my car in shortly. I’m finishing up the crypto stuff but I can look at it later early afternoon and let you know what I think. There may be some posters looking to sell bitcoin also. That is really the best way to do it if you can.

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 19137 posts

Breaking

Monitor-Tan

Monitor-Tan

TGF Pioneer

• Members
  • 3431 posts

Breaking

a usd backed stable coin is  a nice selection of penny, nickle, dime quarter,, half dollar,, yada yada,....

2015 HRW Las Vegas Trip Contest Winner

2015 America's Bookie Costa Rica Contest Winner

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 3805 posts

I don’t know what Cash app is. Lots of scams out there. It may be fine. I can look at it a little later, but I have to take my car in shortly. I’m finishing up the crypto stuff but I can look at it later early afternoon and let you know what I think. There may be some posters looking to sell bitcoin also. That is really the best way to do it if you can.

Def won't buy off any posters!

Unless they send first  :laugh  :laugh

cyberbabble

cyberbabble

• Members
  • 393 posts

LGD - sponsored by The Legends Room, a Las Vegas gentlemans club.

We need a LV local to do some research on this.

Get some.

http://www.lasvegasn...rency/953342642

Dingo

Dingo

• Members
  • 6825 posts
100 million tether printed today and the market still went down
Probably not a good sign

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 19137 posts

100 million tether printed today and the market still went down
Probably not a good sign

No

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users