Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

OT: Any Chess Players here?

* * * * - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
461 replies to this topic

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 20654 posts
Mach...throw me a bone and play me a 10 minute game while I wait for my laundry to be done.

Company here in five hours and I haven’t been to the grocery store or showered yet and still have to do laundry and vacuum a couple rooms. I love the thrill of procrastination.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

...because the deafening roar of indefinite war is epic.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

2018 IAG Tournament of Cappers Champion

• Members
  • 5610 posts

Logging on now!

<p>"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 5610 posts

Can you resend the request?

I was trying to send one and messed up ha

<p>"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 20654 posts

Can you resend the request?

I was trying to send one and messed up ha

Yeah. I may actually make it for 15 minutes. LOL. I’m not necessarily any better but I’m faster. Hopefully I get white. LOL Need any advantage I can get.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 5610 posts

You played much better!

I was able to trade those bigger pieces for position, though.

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 20654 posts

You played much better!

I was able to trade those bigger pieces for position, though.

Actually thought I did better first game, but apparently not according to points Thanks! Next time maybe 20 min...I do better with more time. As does everyone I suppose. I played a few of those one and three minute games just to see what it was like. That shit is crazy!

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 5610 posts

Both games were highly enjoyable and you are getting much better. 

There was a point in the first one where I thought you'd take me but you retreated a spot and gave me enough room to maneuver. 

2nd game was going well for a while there but I think you were overthinking some and then may have gotten frustrated with yourself. 

Either way, always a pleasure! 

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 5610 posts

Told IAG I was worse when high and she said I was better. 

Oops! 

RealSlimShady

RealSlimShady

• Members
  • 3989 posts

What's your rating now, Mach?

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 5610 posts

What's your rating now, Mach?

1235 on the Rapid. 777 on the Blitz. 1259 on Daily. 

13-5-1 on the Rapid. 15+ min games are good for me altho a few of those were 10mins, I believe. 

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 20654 posts

Told IAG I was worse when high and she said I was better. 

Oops!

You were! Going forward you need to disclose any use of illicit substances prior to match.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 5610 posts

You were! Going forward you need to disclose any use of illicit substances prior to match.

I am finding that it depends on the strain that I smoke. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users