OT: Any Chess Players here?

Machiavelli

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I tried out this site. I have not played in a long long time. Maybe one game here and there over the last decade. I don’t like that 10 minute deal. I suppose you get used to it,but I’m not even entirely clear how it worked. Played four games... lost three out of four. One was a stupid mistake. Another I ran out of time I guess. Third I just got plain beat. Fourth I lucked into a checkmate. I need some practice If I’m going to keep up with the big boys. I’m guessing you can probably set it to give you a little longer amount of time for moves. think that’s what I need...at least at first.

So I tried out this site. I have not played in a long long time. Maybe one game here and there over the last decade. I don’t like that 10 minute deal. I suppose you get used to it,but I’m not even entirely clear how it worked. Played four games... lost three out of four. One was a stupid mistake. Another I ran out of time I guess. Third I just got plain beat. Fourth I lucked into a checkmate. I need some practice If I’m going to keep up with the big boys. I’m guessing you can probably set it to give you a little longer amount of time for moves. think that’s what I need...at least at first.

We can do 20 mins like Moldy and I did...but I think we can also do untimed. 

And would be nice to play with Rudy, too. 

A TGF Chess Club would be fun!