Who wins in a war between Iran and Israel?

WVU

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt know USA had 1.4 million troops? when did that happen last i knew it was 350k?

anyways already like 80k in middle east wouldnt be hard to get that 120k

That's if you count all the services, last i recall the army had been downsized to maybe 450K under Obama, the marines have maybe 100-150K. And keep in mind most of those services are not combat soldiers(engineers,cooks, etc), it would be hard to muster 120K.

That's if you count all the services, last i recall the army had been downsized to maybe 450K under Obama, the marines have maybe 100-150K. And keep in mind most of those services are not combat soldiers(engineers,cooks, etc), it would be hard to muster 120K.

hopefully it never happens. im not going to get freaked out about it anymore. plus it would develop over months so it would be easier to handle

hopefully it never happens. im not going to get freaked out about it anymore. plus it would develop over months so it would be easier to handle

Getting into another middle east war is insane, i wouldn't have a big problem with hurting them bad, destroying those things that matter, but invading them would be a huge mistake.

• 1 month later...