How did Easy Does It steal from Rito?

WVU

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Pretty sure Joey fires at all stiffs....you might be thinking of VD

nah, not true. i can think of one of the top of my head that joey talked with and had no issues with despite screwing joeys pal and many others. joey picks and chooses which scammers are ok and which ones aren't. i dont like any of them. same can be said for rito, honestly; he picks and chooses. i like rito and joey obviously, i'm just saying it's hard to decipher what makes a scammer ok in their minds and what doesn't. 

nah, not true. i can think of one of the top of my head that joey talked with and had no issues with despite screwing joeys pal and many others. joey picks and chooses which scammers are ok and which ones aren't. i dont like any of them. same can be said for rito, honestly; he picks and chooses. i like rito and joey obviously, i'm just saying it's hard to decipher what makes a scammer ok in their minds and what doesn't. 

nah, i just don't care either way.  

Who was that? Pr?

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Some losers cant let stuff go. I paid Brick with interest and an apology. He got over it, time for you to get over it Francis.

Stop trying to provoke me. 

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

you never did care for Cee and you just admitted you were soft on Tuck so pretty easy to figure out.

some people defend you for the stunt you almost pulled at the RX...

and lets be frank, you were gonna pull a fast one you just didn't have the chance to

some believe you, most don't... I don't care either way but you are no one to be throwing shit at Joey... I was already posting at the RX when that happened but didn't even notice as I only posted at the Costa Rica chit chat and at the poly forum... sometimes the rubber room

some people defend you for the stunt you almost pulled at the RX...

and lets be frank, you were gonna pull a fast one you just didn't have the chance to

some believe you, most don't... I don't care either way but you are no one to be throwing shit at Joey... I was already posting at the RX when that happened but didn't even notice as I only posted at the Costa Rica chit chat and at the poly forum... sometimes the rubber room

You don't know anything about what happened, just like you don't know the details on how I got paid.  But that didn't stop you from trying to start a drama thread about it.  Joey doesn't need you to speak for him.   That does him more harm than good.  Joey knows i am just fucking with him. lol at almost pulling a stiff.  The old PR is showing his bad side again here.  Maybe Joey will let you borrow money?

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Like I said, I don't care either way

Also very hypocritical of you to accuse of creating drama, when that's all you strive for with your platty seeking... I mean, cmon, look at your avatar man. DRAMA.

And yeah no, old PR not back... know better than tangle in shit

Like I said, I don't care either way

Also very hypocritical of you to accuse of creating drama, when that's all you strive for with your platty seeking... I mean, cmon, look at your avatar man. DRAMA.

And yeah no, old PR not back... know better than tangle in shit

hey I love forum drama when it doesn't involve me.