Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How did Easy Does It steal from Rito?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

Machine Gun Teddy

Machine Gun Teddy

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 17040 posts

nah, think easy does it is well aware of what a scumbag he is. you've always picked and chosen which scammers you despise and which ones you think are OK for reasons I've never understood.

Really? Pretty sure Joey fires at all stiffs....you might be thinking of VD

- Bet Devil

Bump City

Bump City

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2737 posts

Really? Pretty sure Joey fires at all stiffs....you might be thinking of VD

nah, not true. i can think of one of the top of my head that joey talked with and had no issues with despite screwing joeys pal and many others. joey picks and chooses which scammers are ok and which ones aren't. i dont like any of them. same can be said for rito, honestly; he picks and chooses. i like rito and joey obviously, i'm just saying it's hard to decipher what makes a scammer ok in their minds and what doesn't. 

Quite entertaining, Rito and myself lol so much at your posts you have replaced comedy movie night @ the Muncher household

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 13762 posts

nah, not true. i can think of one of the top of my head that joey talked with and had no issues with despite screwing joeys pal and many others. joey picks and chooses which scammers are ok and which ones aren't. i dont like any of them. same can be said for rito, honestly; he picks and chooses. i like rito and joey obviously, i'm just saying it's hard to decipher what makes a scammer ok in their minds and what doesn't. 

nah, i just don't care either way.  

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 25827 posts

Who was that? Pr?
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Guest_ConspiracyMuncher_*

• Guests

Some losers cant let stuff go. I paid Brick with interest and an apology. He got over it, time for you to get over it Francis.

Stop trying to provoke me. 

Bump City

Bump City

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2737 posts

was just talking in general, but seems that some peoples conscience gets to them a little.

Quite entertaining, Rito and myself lol so much at your posts you have replaced comedy movie night @ the Muncher household

Yanks

Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 40217 posts
Here we go

Downsouth

Downsouth

• Members
  • 5215 posts

Here we go

Let's play the feud.

Bump City

Bump City

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2737 posts

Who was that? Pr?

tuck was your pal still, kind of, after fucking everyone. 

whale you don't hate on too much and I think he might have fucked you personally.

you've always picked your guys. not a big deal.

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 25827 posts

whale you don't hate on too much and I think he might have fucked you personally.

I definitely went light on tuck

Whale. No. I was actually one of the first to warn people.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

WVU

WVU

• JFC
  • 15254 posts

agree

WVU

WVU

• JFC
  • 15254 posts

I definitely went light on tuck

why?

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 70135 posts
VD golfed with Tucker after stiffing the Fantasy Fairies. Just unbelievable.

WVU

WVU

• JFC
  • 15254 posts

If Joey doesn't like the guy who was scammed, the scam didn't happen

Machine Gun Teddy

Machine Gun Teddy

Hold me I'm scared

• Members
  • 17040 posts

VD golfed with Tucker after stiffing the Fantasy Fairies. Just unbelievable.

VD over at EOG losing his shit in the Railbird GC thread to the point Computer bob had to tell him to stfu

- Bet Devil

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 25827 posts

If Joey doesn't like the guy who was scammed, the scam didn't happen

Yea , you got me!! Great call.

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 70135 posts

Hahahahaha

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 70135 posts

VD over at EOG losing his shit in the Railbird GC thread to the point Computer bob had to tell him to stfu

Railbird can't fart without VD being there to guess what he ate.

WVU

WVU

• JFC
  • 15254 posts

you never did care for Cee and you just admitted you were soft on Tuck so pretty easy to figure out.

• Guests

you never did care for Cee and you just admitted you were soft on Tuck so pretty easy to figure out.

some people defend you for the stunt you almost pulled at the RX...

and lets be frank, you were gonna pull a fast one you just didn't have the chance to

some believe you, most don't... I don't care either way but you are no one to be throwing shit at Joey... I was already posting at the RX when that happened but didn't even notice as I only posted at the Costa Rica chit chat and at the poly forum... sometimes the rubber room

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 13762 posts

On my stiff list this one doesn't make the top 10.   Though first in a few years.  Oh well.

WVU

WVU

• JFC
  • 15254 posts

some people defend you for the stunt you almost pulled at the RX...

and lets be frank, you were gonna pull a fast one you just didn't have the chance to

some believe you, most don't... I don't care either way but you are no one to be throwing shit at Joey... I was already posting at the RX when that happened but didn't even notice as I only posted at the Costa Rica chit chat and at the poly forum... sometimes the rubber room

You don't know anything about what happened, just like you don't know the details on how I got paid.  But that didn't stop you from trying to start a drama thread about it.  Joey doesn't need you to speak for him.   That does him more harm than good.  Joey knows i am just fucking with him. lol at almost pulling a stiff.  The old PR is showing his bad side again here.  Maybe Joey will let you borrow money?

• Guests

Like I said, I don't care either way

Also very hypocritical of you to accuse of creating drama, when that's all you strive for with your platty seeking... I mean, cmon, look at your avatar man. DRAMA.

And yeah no, old PR not back... know better than tangle in shit

Bump City

Bump City

Rockstar

• Members
  • 2737 posts
It was always just a matter of time.

WVU

WVU

• JFC
  • 15254 posts

Like I said, I don't care either way

Also very hypocritical of you to accuse of creating drama, when that's all you strive for with your platty seeking... I mean, cmon, look at your avatar man. DRAMA.

And yeah no, old PR not back... know better than tangle in shit

hey I love forum drama when it doesn't involve me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users